rtCamp Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2022

Found 66 of over 76 reviews

4.3
rtCamp Founder and CEO Rahul Bansal (no image)
Rahul Bansal
Pros
  • "Provide remote job and work from home(in 10 reviews)

• "Everything in rtCamp revolves around two core values called Good Work and Good People(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I din't come across any cons (not sure if there are any), but I can't see any better company to work for(in 3 reviews)

• "Work at rtcamp as WordPress developer is good(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

6h

works at

Wipro

I never miss my deadline in the past 3 years. And I was respected and got awards from VPs and was also paid well too then. But due to some health reasons I'm missing deadlines from 1 month. But my team lead is telling you are not working. Even if I say i have some health issues I may not be able to work like before.She is not listening she has escalated to my manager, my manager is 2X of her even he yells at me. What to do please help.

9 Comments

Tech India

81.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=rtCamp~710060
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Work. Good People.

Jun 30, 2022 - Wordpress Engineer in Surat
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great place to work with open minded & talented people across the world. rtCamp is always employee centric and if you do your best, they provide you very competitive package and increment as well. Apart from work, company also tries to focus on employee engagement activities to boost employee performance, moral and enables them to be a good team player.

Cons

Not so far since I joined.

2. 4.0

Nice Place

Jun 29, 2022 - Trainee Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good vibes and nice people

Cons

sometimes the workload is too much

3. 4.0

Good place to work in

May 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

A very good place to learn and grow as a developer

Cons

I cannot find any cons

4. 3.0

Good Work, Good People

Dec 26, 2021 - Senior WordPress Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Here is the chance to grow fast.

Cons

Nothing yet, I am not worked there before.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

good

Dec 6, 2021 - Wordpress Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

good companyy in india this

Cons

no cons companyy this ya

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company to grow with

Aug 16, 2021 - Senior Web Developer in Surat City
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very helpful and understanding people, growth is great and based on your performance, opportunity to learn tons of new things, most flexible work culture I've known

Cons

Can't think of any con to be honest. This is a place where people are caring and interested in whatever they're doing so most of the cons gets fixed I think..

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work in

Aug 17, 2021 - React Developer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible working hours - Great team collaboration, you never feel alone - Great and responsive HR team who really cares about employees and their problems

Cons

- Sometimes daily meetups are long or unnecessary which affect your focus on work on the day - For me the different time zone has affect my productivity as i find myself working almost alone half of the day

8. 4.0

Good Company for wordpress developer

Jun 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you know wordpress and php then this is best company for you

Cons

See their website for more information

rtCamp Response

Hello there! Thanks for 4 star rating! We will strive harder to get to 5 stars! :-) - AK

9. 4.0

Great Job

Jun 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

the best thing is no bond system

Cons

hard to get selected in it

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Very unprofessional and sadistic company

May 16, 2021 - Developer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

I cannot think of anything

Cons

Too many things. The higher management thinks that they are the best, but the fact is they are useless. They only know how to manipulate things. Too much of politics in the company. You will get promotions and hear good things only if you lick their boots (and other things). Very unprofessional attitude and they change their values, thoughts and processes any day any minute, and everyone has to follow that.

7 people found this review helpful

rtCamp Response

Hi there, I wish you would have brought the issues about values & processes up via the open discussion at our monthly townhall meetings. A conversation with your manager (or even the CEO) might have resolved your differences with the management, if not at least given you some perspective. In any case, I'm sorry to see your experience with rtCamp was not so great. All the best with your next venture. --AK

Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Reviews

rtCamp Reviews FAQs

rtCamp has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 76 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at rtCamp to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, rtCamp employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at rtCamp. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

94% of rtCamp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated rtCamp 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with rtCamp Job Seekers