24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Interviews at 24 Hour Fitness

2.3

Interview

I was recruited from the gym floor. The manager liked my attitude I displayed walking into the club every day and thought I would be a good fit for the team. I applied online and interviewed within the same week.

Interview Questions

• What is something you like about the gym?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Called by phone 2 days after I walked in to speak to a manager about my submitted application. Spoke with the front desk manager on the phone for a few minutes about my experience and interest in the role. Went in 1 week later for in person interview with club manager and was notified the next day that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Work for 24 hour fitness?
      What experience do you have working in customer service?   Answer Question

Sales and Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kapolei, HI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Kapolei, HI (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

The interview started with a tour of the complex complete with free-weights, machines, and a pool. It is an excellent gym with even better customer service. They are looking for someone that is passionate about fitness, and having a background in sales will be beneficial if you are looking to move up. The interviewer was kind.

Interview Questions

• Name an example of a time where you had to stand up for what you believe in.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Interview was not difficult at all and probably lasted under 15 minutes. Was asked about prior experience and my availability and was ultimately given an offer on the spot. Salary was non negotiable but as a college student for the time, it was needed.

Interview Questions

Interview

I interview process was fair my manager just asked me about myself and my experiences, also I got ask questions about certain circumstances of how I handle certain situations. I also got asked if I would be able to handle the job and the regular day to day goals for the gym.

Interview

Met with the Customer Service Manager and talked about strengths and weaknesses and was given scenarios to see how I would provide service to club members. It was really easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in September 2020.

Interview

It was via zoom and same questions they would ask in person. At first it was a little awkward but they let you do most of the talking. Just have your resume ready!

Interview Questions

• What is your availability and what days can you not work?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Was an in person interview. Was a typical interview that asked to typical interview questions. Be familiar with the companies goals and values so you dont go into the interview blind.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Cypress, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview and went really smoothy. Interview was approximately about 15 - 20 min. Recruiter over the phone was very nice and attentive. She went over the roll that I applied for and then asked me a couple questions. She was typing everything so I did have to give her sometime to catch up and write everything down.

Fitness Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

24 Hour Fitness follows an interview guide, it's pretty standard. They are always desperate for employees though when I worked there they implemented a hiring freeze which made no sense. So you can always submit an application and they will more than likely call you if they're actually allowed to hire you.

Interview Questions

• How do you know you're providing excellent service?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to prioritize, how did you choose what comes first?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.