62ABOVE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at 62ABOVE

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at 62ABOVE

Creative/Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 62ABOVE (San Diego, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The human resources lady called me and left a voice message. I returned the call but had no answer so I left a voice message as well. The HR lady and I scheduled a phone interview with the creative director, even though there was little time in advanced (it was the holiday season). After the phone interview, they told me they would be in touch with me, offer or no offer. Never received a call, I had to send emails to ask if there were any news, in the end, she answered the position was already filled. I felt disrespected in a way because I had to cancel my compromises and get out of work to be available on the phone interview, I gave them my time and I couldn't even get an email back saying I was rejected. My advice for the management would be to be more considerate of their applicants whether they are accepted or not.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, why do you want this internship, tell me about your experience. I felt like the asked me all the info that was already stated on my resume and cover letter (he definitely didn't read it).   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at 62ABOVE (San Diego, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

While the HR contact was pleasant, informative and responsive, the Skype 1:1 and on-site interview process was less than ideal. It consisted of me preparing and giving a 45 minute assigned presentation and that was it. There was no opportunity for further conversation, meeting other team members, etc. A huge disappointment.

Interview Questions

• The 45 minute presentation requirement was challenging and time consuming, especially considering the entire interview is based on this presentation.   Answer Question

62ABOVE Response

7 Jun 2017 – Founder/CEO

We're really sorry you had such a negative interview experience. The assigned presentation model you describe is no longer implemented, so hopefully candidates will find the experience more mutually satisfying now. All candidates meet several team members and we provide substantial opportunities for discussion. We do hope you found a satisfactory position during your job search.

Thank you for the feedback.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.