7 for All Mankind Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

7 for All Mankind Interview Questions

Interviews at 7 for All Mankind

1.9

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (San Marcos, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Quick recap of my experience and brief run down of the stores needs then it was just a peacocking routine and how beneficial the manager is to the store it was odd

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was really easy. I applied online via LinkedIn and heard back the same day. I went in for an interview the next day, received an offer that afternoon, and began working the next week.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the brand/what do you know about 7FAM?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

A long and grueling interview process only to never hear back from them. Met with several people and was asked all sorts of questions, both relative and not. It was almost a 4 hour event and then was not even given a proper email to explain the outcome.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (San Marcos, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Found job application on indeed.com. Filled out application and sent out resume. Recieved a phone call from the store manager within a 3 day period. Scheduled me to interview right away. Interview was pretty strait forward and laid back. Told me she had other applicants and would call to let me know by the end of the week to let me know if I got the job or not. A few days later she calls me and I got the job! I was super excited!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

Very brief, spoke over the phone, given a time to meet and hired on the spot. Management was polite and conversational rather intimidating. Was introduced to staff and given brief tour.

Assistant Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First was a phone interview, waited a few days, then got a call back for an in-person interview at headquarters. They kept me updated in a nice and short time.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a problem that wasn't explained to you?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very personable and specific. Questions were very detailed and directed on the individual's performance. The interview turned more into a conversation, which allowed the manager to to get the me better as an individual.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest strength in a retail environment?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Aventura, FL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for an assistant management position even though I have over 15 years as a General Manager as I was new to the area and wanted to get my foot in the door with this company. Unfortunately the young lady who is the GM for Aventura "interviewed" me via phone was condescending, insulting and RUDE! She bragged about how her store was the #1 volume in the company and based on my background I wasn't qualified for an assistant position, I was more of a key holder candidate. I was a district trainer and an interim District Manager and you are saying I can't handle an ASM role? Very immature leaders in this company.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Emailed the store manager; received a phone call the next day setting up an interview.

The manager was very friendly; and approached each subject with excitement.

She shared a lot about company cultures and values.

Pay was too low

Credit Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Vernon, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview was very formal. I was asked a lot of questions about my last position and the job duties I did. The manager and supervisor both explained to me the process of the credit department. The interview was very easy and was told at the end of my interview that they would like for me to join their team.

Interview Questions

• I was asked my job duties at my previous job. If like to work with a team or alone.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.