7Park Data Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at 7Park Data

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 7Park Data (New York, NY) in May 2020

Interview

An internal recruiter reached out on LinkedIn, phone screen, then Cognitive + Personality test. During the phone screen, the interviewer spoke very fast and robotic. The tests had no direct link to the skills needed in the position. I received an email after the tests that said i wasn't selected. Definitely see some automation in this process, but as a candidate, this is not a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 7Park Data (New York, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

4 rounds. Phone screening with HR, personality test + skills test after. 1 on 1 interview with controller. Case study after. 2 more interviews with controller & lead of HR. Final interview with CFO

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 7Park Data (New York, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

Just stay away, each person I met was more incompetent then the previous and don’t even get me started on the HR department. The hiring manager could barely articulate a sentence and after positive feedback in all the interviews, 3 weeks later zero response. Have some respect for yourself and the candidates that are coming into your building.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 7Park Data (New York, NY) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interview and process were fairly quick. They kept changing the days an times they wanted to meet. When trying to reach a decision I felt like they didnt take my time into consideration and kept coming up with lame excuses. I feel like they were waiting for the other person to accept before making sure they didnt need to follow up with others. Management was a bit disorganized and when they did have the time to meet with you they kept looking at their watches and at one point ended the interview abruptly and mumbled they had another meeting to go to. If you can't show at least a passing interest in those that may be working for you, why should we feel compelled to work for you?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 7Park Data (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

I applied online after finding the job on LinkedIn. HR reached out and stayed in touch throughout the process. I completed a phone interview with HR; and I completed online assessment. I landed an on-site interview with four people at the company. It lasted an hour and a half to two hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 7Park Data (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

Process started with online coding test followed by a technical phone interview with team member. After that HR invited for 1:1 where I met the entire team. Interview went really good, but the last person I met said wish you good luck!! That was hilarious, there is no systematic procedure, no feedback about why not selected. Disappointing experience.

Interview Questions
  • White board coding for data structures round, question related to heap sort and sql queries,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 7Park Data (New York, NY) in Mar 2015

Interview

I came in after a few grueling weeks on the interview circuit. I guess I applied on their website and their head of marketing reached out to me. He never confirmed the interview, but I called him and he confirmed with me. I went into the office and met with the CEO. The first thing the CEO did was chastise me for not bringing in a resume. He berated me and then immediately muttered to himself that he was going to have to print out a copy himself. He said it was completely unprofessional that I didn't bring one in, but the last company I interviewed at actually made me feel foolish for bringing in printed copies of my resume. It's hard to win. Then he asked me about what I'd been up to recently; I told him. Then he asked me to describe the company. I gave him my understanding and he said "Yeah, that's essentially right". Then he asked me if I had been reading the company website recently. I said "Sure", because I had. He then quizzed me on the company blog. Then he threw me out of the building.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What was the latest entry on our company blog?
13 people found this interview helpful