A1 Management Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at A1 Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A1 Management (Doral, FL) in Jul 2014

Interview

Basically you have an interview and they speak to you about the possibility of becoming a manager due to expansion of their company. They babble about themselves, and the products they work with. They state they are massively expanding and the possibilities are endless. It's poppycock.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me 5 qualities about yourself.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A1 Management (Doral, FL) in Jul 2014

Interview

I applied through my business school and got a call from HR. I spoke with Stephany and interviewed with the assistant and Andres on two separate occasions. I came prepared for the interview and they were both very clear and cordial about the company, where it's going, what expectations it has for a new staff member and the client. I've seen and used the products before and it's got a great nationwide campaign going- I saw the brand in both NYC and Boston when on vacation. I didn't know realize that they made it to SoFla. The promoters that I had approached me were excited, professional and presentable, so I figured it's a good opportunity with educated people. It was clear that they do marketing, sales and business development. I was interested in the challenge, room for advancement, and chance to meet new people every day. The 1st meeting went well with Lee and then I met with the manager for the final interviews. In the final interviews, I went with a trainer to a local business to see how they campaign for the product. It really sells itself and both parties were happy. Pay-wise, it's more than what I was making before and I plan on taking on more responsibility. The Miami staff is new and I feel great to be part of the beginning.

Interview Questions
  • How do you respond to challenges? Do you consider yourself proactive or reactive?
  • Give examples of being a leader in past duties or extracurricular activities?

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A1 Management (Doral, FL) in Jun 2014

Interview

I was contacted by both Lee and Stephany for a personal interview with their hiring managers. They were both helpful and I had the chance to meet both of them when I arrived. I was impressed by the design and atmosphere of the office, and it seemed like an exciting place to work. I liked the fact that it's new and there's a chance to be part of the original staff. I went on 3 interviews. Interview One was just to get to know me and cover what they are looking for and where I might fit in. I enjoyed speaking with the assistant and felt that it has potential. Having communications experience and a degree in business administration, my next interview went well with the supervisor who also had graduated college a few years ago and was looking for hands-on experience and career growth. He demonstrated the basics of marketing, sales and training. After the shadowing, I met with the director to discuss pay, opportunity for advancement, what's required of me, etc. It was catered to my abilities and I was able to negotiate. They are a talented group of people that I would definitely consider working with for a long time.

Interview Questions
  • I was put on the spot about my goals and what plans have I made to get there- like different scenarios or how I would problem-solve. It was overall pretty neutral. They seemed to care about your abilities, ambitions and talents- to see if I am a team player but also independent, too.

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A1 Management (Doral, FL) in Jun 2014

Interview

I met with Andres and Lee for two interviews in June. A secretary called me after I applied directly through their website from an ad I saw online. I went in to speak with Lee first about the business- she went into detail about what they are looking for, what they do, and she invited me later to spend time with a trainer on another interview. Everything was straightforward on the final interview with Andres, all of my questions were answered, and an offer was made. I was excited to work in a new company who has the resources and right image that I'm looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too out of the ordinary. They definitely look for honest, original feedback and the right fit for them, too.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at A1 Management (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Feb 2014

Interview

After emailing the company your resume, you will contacted by email AND telephone to set up an interview immediately. At first I thought this was too good to be true, and it was. The secretary didn't provide too much information about the company and just informed me that all my questions would be answered at the interview. I set up an interview for the next day. The next day, I found the place, with little difficulty. It's actually in the same suite as Nile Management Group. When I arrived, there were about 3 other people there, and more were arriving. You fill out a "form" before having your interview. This "form" is an application! It asks your work history, education, etc. Literally, a girl walked in wearing jeans and was given the same form! Appointment times don't matter either. When you turn back in your form, the secretary write what time you finished it, and based on how many other people turned it in before you, that's how long you will wait. After meeting the owner for about 2 minutes, he was already ready to continue the hiring process! The owner of A1 was really nice, however, THIS IS A SALE JOB! So, i had to decline the offer.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't really dive too deep into questions. I first asked what exactly I would be doing for the company. When I found out this was basically a "set up a tent and SELL, SELL, SELL" type job, I opted not to continue the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A1 Management (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Jan 2014

Interview

I applied online via Monster and got a phone call from the HR Dept. I was asked a few preliminary questions- distance, FT/PT, employed/no. They explained the company operations and asked if I was willing to train. Marketing, sales and PR are what I studied for, so it seemed like a good fit. I was hired after 2 interviews- character, observation, and final interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too out of the ordinary. I'm quite reserved, so it came off as disinterested or bland. The hiring manager broke the ice by being himself and everything went well. I paid attention during observation so my answers to their test were on-point.
3 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

This was a very odd experience to say the least. As soon as I applied, I was contacted by a recruiter who was very vague about everything, asked me no questions, and immediately set me up for an interview for the following day. This raised a flag, but I went along with it. So, the next day I get there and see that there were 4 others waiting to get interviewed for the same position. Mean while, the receptionist was on the phone the whole time taking calls and calling others that were inquiring about the same opportunity. She was loudly scheduling their interviews as well. At that point I walked out and went home. When I got home, I did some research on Facebook and LinkedIn. Turns out there is another company under the name "Nile Management Group" that is literally the same exact company. If you go to both of their websites you will see that they are identical. They aren't two separate companies like they may claim; they are the same under two different names. Why? I don't know. But it seems funny to me. Then I looked up some of their employees on both social media sites. None of them had the company info on their profiles. They either had the title of "Self Employed at Entrepreneur" or a completely random position with another company (listed as their present place of occupation). I also came to the realization that their only client listed is a cosmetic company. You would think that a marketing firm would have more than one client or campaign going on… All in all, this company left me with a very bad impression and I do not recommend that anyone else bothers with them.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me no questions during the "phone interview"...

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A1 Management (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Nov 2013

Interview

I applied on Ziprecruiter and was contacted by a member of the admin team, who scheduled me for an interview the following Monday with about 5 other people waiting in the lobby. I went in and waited for about 30 min before I could be seen by the manager and he explained in detail about the business. I got a call around 5 o'clock to invite me through to a 2nd interview on Tuesday and really got along well with the trainer (who would be the one doing to full-on training if I was hired.) The trainer gave good feedback and I had a good experience. Out of 6 people that I saw, only I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • Marketing and sales values personal presentation, communication skills, common sense and some sort of charisma. I think if anyone possesses those things and has a drive to succeed, they would do well in the interview. I was asked a couple of random things to test my wittiness or creativity and of course about goals and outlook.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A1 Management (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Nov 2013

Interview

I applied on both careerbuilder and Ziprecruiter to a ton of jobs in management, sales and PR, and got a call from the office. I was screened over the phone and went to 2 more interviews in-person. I was hired after the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
  • "Why should I hire you?" I had a good interview with the supervisor who gave me a great recommendation, so this surprised me as being really straightforward.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A1 Management (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Oct 2013

Interview

Don't worry about punctuality, because everyone is late!!! Expect to walking into a queue of people being interviewed by Andres. The interview is rushed, and nothing is mentions about compensation structure, or job description.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews