AECOM Interview Questions

Updated 3 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at AECOM

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 1051 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AECOM (United States)

Interview

Zoom interview between myself, the two heads of the department, and a former member of the department. They explained the type of work that they do, asked about my abilities based on their needs and other general topics. Everyone was kind and encouraging.

Interview Questions
  • After showing me a 3D model of one of their current projects and some general information about the project: What would be the structural challenges for this project?
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself/ Introduce yourself.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at AECOM (United States)

Interview

Video Interviews so there was a series of questions followed by a two to three minute response. They give you the questions ahead of time, so it is not as difficult as traditional interviews.

Interview Questions
AECOM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Canada)

Interview

Great process that was very organized and structured and made me feel special. And it was catered to the ability and not just based on random sub facts of talents.

Interview Questions
AECOM
Anonymous Employee in Australia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Australia)

Interview

Aptitude Tests then Video Interview followed by a Phonecall and Face to Face Interview. Ensure you do well on the aptitude tests that is most likely how they narrow down the competition.

Interview Questions
AECOM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (United States)

Interview

Interview was done on Microsoft Teams. There were about 5 people interviewing me and they asked experienced based questions. Each one took turns explaining their role and asking me questions. Interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
AECOM
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at AECOM (United States)

Interview

I applied online, which was an easy and straightforward process. I then had to submit a cover letter and resume. I received a screen phone call from HR and then I later contacted by the Project Manager at the office I applied to for a one-time phone interview.

Interview Questions
AECOM
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AECOM (Canada)

Interview

Had two interviews that were easy as they just asked me about my previous experience and how i would be able to apply it to a new role . The interview consistented with all the relevant managers needed for the role

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you can apply your previous experience onto this new role we have at AECOM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AECOM (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

So far, the process has been quick and efficient. Adding this review to look at how others have felt while going through the interview process. The hiring manager has been very responsive in answering my questions about the interview process.

Interview Questions
AECOM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at AECOM (United States)

Interview

went well and very professional. The person was kind and easy to talk to. I was nervous but after it was easier. it did not take too long to get through but overall it was good.

Interview Questions
AECOM
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at AECOM (Canada)

Interview

Informal - met with two managers. Most questions revolved around my motivations for wanting the job. Other than that, covered the generic cliche questions you'd expect out of an interview.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,051 Interviews