AECOM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AECOM Interview Questions

Interviews at AECOM

2.6

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. A little nerve wracking to try to navigate on a federal installation. Once I got to the interview I spoke with a lead team member, Project Manager, and Deputy Project Manager. They all seemed nice and the work seemed interesting. Afterwards I got a tour of the facility. All in all it was a good experience.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AECOM (Oakland, CA (US)).

Interview

Round robin interview lasting about 25 minutes each. Asked about my previous work experiences and what I expect to get from this position. Followed up with characteristic cards where I had to split the deck in half until I was down to 10 characteristics that showed what I valued.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

Hiring manager reached out to me after I applied to another position at the company.
    Phone interview, in person interview which consisted of spending the day at the company. Had a series of mini interviews with various people. I also had to present a technical presentation. I was taken out to lunch. I was also asked to provide a writing sample and 3 references

Interview Questions

• What kind of management style do I prefer?
      Why was I interested in the position/ company?
      What skills did I bring to the position?
      What are my career goals?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process included a mixer and an interview the next day. The mixer was in a room in which you were at a table with applicants and managers you would potentially be working with.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about a time you dealt with a client.
      2. If you had an good idea for a project and someone else was very stubborn to stay with theirs, what would you do and how would you communicate it?   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahlgren, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AECOM (Dahlgren, VA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was suppose to be a Webex interview, but it would not connect. Spent 15 minutes emailing and calling the recruiter with no response. Eventually talked to a manager over the phone for a short interview. It was quite the stressful and negative experience. Would have been nice for a fair shot at the interview.

Interview Questions

• Previous experiences and interests. Do I have a security clearance.   Answer Question

Industrial Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AECOM (Winston-Salem, NC (US)).

Interview

Smooth. Very technical and in-depth. You should know more than just basic electronic theory and how to read schematics. That goes without saying, also being multi-crafted goes a long way.

Interview Questions

• What is the largest amount of of Volt you have worked with.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

Talk with team lead in university, then Webex interview. then HR contacted me for offer letter, and then there was background check. Interview was OK OK, not that tough. AECOM is a good company with a nice office and decent work life balance.

Junior Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Interview

Very friendly environment. Interviewers talked about the projects they are working on, then asked about my background and interest. Overall, I met a very nice group of people in a very relaxed setting.

Civil Engineering Interview

Interview

It was a relaxed environment with a productive mindset. I was put in a room with a few project managers and civil engineers and they discussed what there location was all about and the kinds of services they provided to their customers and community.

SWRMC ICMP Manager/Assistant AD Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

Was notified 3 weeks after my resume submission for a face to face interview. Very professional and comfortable atmosphere. The entire hiring staff was very helpful and responsive throughout my process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.