AIG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru).

Interview

Three rounds of technical interview and one HR. First round was formal go get to know more about you and your skills . Second and third are more technical getting to know if you can fit in the role .

Interview Questions

• All questions were to check if the candidate fits to the role   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooksville, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Brooksville, FL (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Computer profile test, credit check, background check, drug test and multipart interview process. However, they also are interested in making sure they are a fit for you. There is an online training module to get a feel for the company.

Interview Questions

• What challenge would you find working on a 100% commission basis after your initial salary period?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Starting salary was negotiable, but starting at a lower amount relieves a lot of stress and allows you to make big money sooner.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG (Tulsa, OK (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Not bad, combination of them vetting you and them selling you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were none. They have a set pay structure.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Lynchburg, VA (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

Just be professional-Its a professional position so act, dress and be that way.

Negotiation

Good-

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG (Athens, GA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

My interviewer, James Richardson, was friendly, knowledgable and helpful. Very pleasant interview experience. I watched a video on their different packages, James told me what I could expect and helped me move on to the assessment portion. Also, it helps to have your insurance license or have at least passed your exams.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in cold calling?   1 Answer

AIG Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

it was not difficult at all. Don't worry a bit, you'll get hired for sure. your a superstar.

Negotiation

the easiest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

the first process is screening phone interview by the deputy group manager, after that they inform about the on-site interview, it is very kind for them to let you choose the interview timing. The on-site interview with both chief group manager and deputy group manager takes one hour each. Total duration is 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• on-site interview, most questions follow from CV   1 Answer

Commercial Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Not very difficult. I applied online through the university had one phone interview then one on site interview with 2 interviews back to back. I was contacted soon after with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to meet a deadline?   1 Answer

Commercial Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG in January 2015.

Interview

Referred by an inside employee but HR was impressed more by my Japanese capability. It went on towards 1st phone interview called from Tokyo office. The interview is all in Japanese. They checked your background first and went on to ask every details about your resume.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavior questions, biggest challenge? deal with team work? why AIG Tokyo? what do you know about insurance?   1 Answer

Commercial Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Brief and very conversational. Demonstrating a genuine interest and likability was key through the interview process. There were no technical questions involved throughout the interview process but many of the questions involved my interest in the insurance industry and discussing the types of things that might be required of me throughout the internship.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in AIG?   1 Answer

Commercial Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter at the career fair. I had to travel to their office in Atlanta for three interviews back to back. It was a very relaxed setting, not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.