AIG Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at AIG

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 1216 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (United States)

Interview

It was very engaging and fun, questions were difficult at times. But if properly prepared, then you should be fine, they ask general interview questions for interns. Not so behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to AIG?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (United States)

Interview

The process was very straight forward. Initially applied for the role and then had a hirevue interview. In the hirevue, I was mainly asked behavioral questions. Now I am waiting to hear back for the super day.

Interview Questions
AIG
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at AIG (United States)

Interview

Standard, just mainly behavior questions. Don't expect a fancy finance question. It was overall a fun experience with good people who genuinely enjoy being apart of the company. Brush up on your resume and make sure you know everything.

Interview Questions
AIG
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at AIG (United States)

Interview

Two stages, initial interview and super day with four interviews with different members of the investments desk. They were flexible, and able to do both stages over the phone. Mostly behavioral and resume oriented questions.

Interview Questions
AIG
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (United Kingdom)

Interview

Applied online then had An automated video interview with 6 questions. The last round was two interviews with employees online due to the pandemic that test competencies and skills

Interview Questions
AIG
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at AIG (United States)

Interview

One-on-one interview. Very nice interviewer. Asked me about my resume and my experience with programming. It wasn't very intense. I was asked to go through my projects that I had done in school and explain what technology I used for those projects.

Interview Questions
AIG
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at AIG (United States)

Interview

HR was courteous, well- organized, and informative. The interviews were well- structured and broken down to interview about: background, technical skills, and social skills. There were three rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenge with a stakeholder you had to overcome?
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview took place with 4 different people and it was very straight to the point. It was about 15 minutes with each interviewer. The questions were mainly behavioral questions and a run-down of your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at AIG (United States)

Interview

Got multiple recruiters contacting me to do a phone screen for the same job, and they didn't even know about each other. Did full round of interviews. Went pretty well. Strangely, I was grateful that the HR rep contacted me to let me know that I didn't get the job, because so often I don't hear anything. To make it strange though the person called me at 5:30pm on a friday to tell me I didn't get the job. I almost said, hey you can't fire me because I don't work there; an email would've been fine. And I didn't get any meaningful feedback.

Interview Questions
  • what are my relationships with brokers and agents?
Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

The interview process was straightforward, quick, and focused on job-specific questions. Began with one recruiter interview, followed by an interview with the hiring manager, an on-site interview with a future colleague, and a final interview with the recruiter where an offer was received. All-in-all and easy interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your experience with negotiating contracts?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,216 Interviews