ARIA Resort & Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ARIA Resort & Casino Interview Questions

Interviews at ARIA Resort & Casino

2.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino.

Interview

Very easy and comfortable, they ask regulated questions mostly about knowledge or property and strip. It’s a dual job so you need to know concierge based questions and customer service experiences.

Sky Suites Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back the next day and scheduled an interview the day after that. Interviewer asked very basic questions. The interviewer was very cold and had no personality or ever smiled. She didn't seem like she wanted to be there.

Interview Questions

• What are three words to describe you?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

First was a phone screen with a few basic questions. Then a 1:1 interview at the hotel. After you accept the job offer, must complete a background check and urine 10-panel drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with a company policy that was changed?   Answer Question

SPA Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied for this position twice. The second time I indicated I was caucasian and received a call for interview in less than 24 hours.

The staff were polite however I feel that I was racially discriminated against.

Receptionist Interview

Interview

There was a three round interview. The first was mostly learning about the hotel's particular brand, my previous experience, and formal introductions. The other two were more grueling, with the last being a 3 person panel.

Pool Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

Very generic questions and very calm and no pressure from interviewer quite short as well. I’m addtiom they’re was miniminal wait for knowing if you got the job also it was simply in an office with an assistant manager and lead lifeguard.

Workforce Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I immediately received an unfavorable first impression. There was a miscommunication of which elevator to use to get the meeting area. I naturally contacted the department manager for assistance and was addressed in a condescending tone.

The interview participants were three managers from within the department. The questions were mechanical and redundant. I was told the questions were supplied from their corporate offices. Afterward, I was asked to complete a computer exam for Microsoft Office.

Your results may vary.

Interview Questions

• The questions were read from a piece of paper. A few of the questions were the same but worded differently.   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process took about an hour with many questions focused strongly on providing exceptional guest service. After you have gone through all of the questions you will then proceed to a typing test which if I remeber correctly you will not be considered for the position if you are below 60 words per minute. Following this you will be tested on how quickly you can find local resturants, clubs etc., either within or not within the MGM brand. I was informed Imwould hear back from them within two weeks concerning a follow up interview but have heard nothing since.

SPA Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

3 part interview: 2 with Spa Assistant Manager and 1 with the Director
    Want to get to know you, your experience, why you would be a great fit, and what your plans are for the future.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Forbes rated is and means?   1 Answer

Assistant Housekeeping Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Then 3 weeks later they contacted me for a physical interview with department Manager. I waited for 2 hours before rescheduled for another day due to having another appointment later that day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me from 1-10, 10 being the best, how do I rate myself in this interview?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.