ARIA Resort & Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ARIA Resort & Casino

2.6

Pool Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

Very generic questions and very calm and no pressure from interviewer quite short as well. I’m addtiom they’re was miniminal wait for knowing if you got the job also it was simply in an office with an assistant manager and lead lifeguard.

SPA Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied for this position twice. The second time I indicated I was caucasian and received a call for interview in less than 24 hours.

The staff were polite however I feel that I was racially discriminated against.

SPA Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

3 part interview: 2 with Spa Assistant Manager and 1 with the Director
    Want to get to know you, your experience, why you would be a great fit, and what your plans are for the future.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Forbes rated is and means?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

well executed, streamline processing, well organized. I went in to the hiring center, was greeted initially and given paperwork to fill out. Then my name was called and I went for a prescreening with my documents. Then I was called for an interview which was very quick and non threatening.

Interview Questions

• They asked me specific menu questions and how I would prepare a menu item   1 Answer

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

After filling out an application you will be asked to finish up with a series of questions, then they call you in for an in person interview, they ask you a series of questions, just very basic (how you faced trouble etc.) and then drug test, and then the training for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the MGM company and it's culture, what do you like about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

First was a phone screen with a few basic questions. Then a 1:1 interview at the hotel. After you accept the job offer, must complete a background check and urine 10-panel drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with a company policy that was changed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process took 3-4 weeks. I had a phone interview, one on one interview with the manager and department manager. It was a great experience. They ask you mostly about your past experience and ask you basic knowledge about the job and customer service. It was pretty easy interview. Just be yourself and answer from your experiences

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino.

Interview

You will be called in after 2-3 weeks of applying. 1st interview you answer 8 basic question, like tell me about your self, what makes you fit for this position and Etc. Also they will ask you what does anticipate a guest needs mean? Ex: Asking the guest if they need a hand with bags before they ask you.

Interview Questions

• About yourself
      why you fit the position
      What do you know about aria
      What is your ideal of customer service   1 Answer

Executive Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in June 2011.

Interview

The person interviewing was a very well educated and experienced woman who offered feed back and answeres regarding the department. Very well spoken and to the point as to what they were looking for and what they are willing to offer for it. This made it very easy on my part to also realized if this was the job I wanted

Interview Questions

• Why I should get this job over the rest of the applicants   Answer Question

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

A typical interview, mostly to ensure you have overall knowledge of customer service. They will discuss your prior work experience and ask you to provide an answer for different customer complaint scenarios. A pretty average and straightforward interview process, be prepared with real life situations you faced at previous jobs/experience so you can come up with an answer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Various scenarios regarding customer service and how to treat a customer   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.