ASDA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ASDA Interview Questions

Interviews at ASDA

2.1

Checkout Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Ipswich, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASDA (New Ipswich, NH (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very smooth. Got in touch quickly and with feedback. Applied online and was invited to an "ASDA Magic" session (group interview). Had to undergo an ambiguous task as a group. Was thrn invited back to a 1-to-1 interview which seemed relaxed and I didn't feel under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewis, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASDA (Lewis, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring manager cam forthwith into the room with a series of competency base questions and machinate questions on bakery techniques including the rise height of Hovis brown bread in the oven after 45 min with 2 ounces of yeast. Also to discuss the implications of rising fuel prices in Bwindi Uganda.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASDA (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was not able to negotiate.

Order Picker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASDA.

Interview

I applied for the job online, then a few weeks later I received a phone call asking if I was still looking and asked if I could come in. During covid lockdown so the interview was brief and minimal. Got offered the job and recieved training on the job.

Customer Assistant Interview

Interview

Was quick and straight to the point and was over the phone and asked about availability and experience. Was friendly and straightforward questions. Need to do research before interview.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ASDA (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Did an online assessment and got a call around 5 days later notifying me I had a phone interview later that day. Did the phone interview, was told to come in the next day to give in my passport. Got called 7 days later and offered the job. Very quick as it is for a seasonal role and I am an ideal candidate as I live 5 minutes away from the store.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing, working at Asda?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability like?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASDA.

Interview

very straightforward. Look online for tips on skills you need to mention. Talk confidently and explain why you would be suited for this role over others. Talk confidently and explain why you would be suited for this role over others.

Night Shift Interview

Interview

Fun friendly, strange games like remembering certain words associated to othe candidates, three managers and 4 candidates... You will be put with whoever likes you more so becareful not to make eye contact with the wrong one!

Store Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doncaster, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASDA (Doncaster, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

The Interview was easy and straight forward they had myself and another candidate replenish stock with help from another member of staff, who asked us some questions like Why ASDA?, What did you do before? They said they would contact me the day after the interview and it wasnt until the day after the day the specified I heard from them, so I asked them what the delay was and they didn't give me a straight answer and told me to wait until they chased up the person who should have contacted me, but over the weekend I got and Email saying they didn't want to process my application further. Which I found disrespectful as I had asked them a simple question politely.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Work for ASDA?   1 Answer

Online Picker (Days) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASDA (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

Did an online test around a month ago, got a call scheduling a phone interview the next day. The interview was very fast, 8 mins, and the man interviewing didn’t give me time to answer how I wanted. Rushed it and didn’t even tell me when to expect a call back with the outcome so it was clear I failed, just very unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions

• When have you worked in a team   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.