ASX Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ASX Interview Questions

Interviews at ASX

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ASX (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Telephonic Interview.
    ASX uses agile and while they do mention knowledge of capital markets in their JD, they are only focused on agile terms in the interview. No matter what your knowledge or skill sets are as a BA

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself- Just prepare your answer using agile terminologies   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASX.

Interview

A pretty standard application form where you submitted your resume and cover letter. Then they went through the normal logic/ numeracy/ comprehension testing and behavioural. They asked about things like how well you fit in a team.

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Interview

The interviewers were really friendly and welcoming. The main things that they seemed to focus on was how well you would fit in the company culture.
    During the interview, they would ask the standard interview questions but they would also encourage for a conversation to flow out of the structure of the interview.
    Know as much as you can about what the ASX does and the changes is it is going through so you can have a bank of questions that you can ask. Their Annual Report always has lots of information on its strategic moves and its diverse services.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very casual get to know you and your work experience. Seemed to be more about ensuring the right cultural fit and finding someone that has good communication skills rather than having the exact work experienece. No technical questions.

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASX (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2013.

Interview

HR interview focused on behaviors and cultural fit.
    Technical interview focused on knowledge of financial markets systems
    Final interview a formality
    HR interview focused on behaviors and cultural fit.
    Technical interview focused on knowledge of financial markets systems
    Final interview a formality

Corporate Governance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASX (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2010.

Interview

HR called to asked a few behavioural questions about team work and leadership.

1-on-1 interview with manager, all behavioural questions inc working in teams and coming out with innovative solution.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you came up with an innovative solution.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.