Absolute Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Absolute Interview Questions

Interviews at Absolute

2.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Recruiter called me day after receiving application. After a couple screening questions he told me that the hiring manager would reach out the next day or the middle of the following week.

It's been two weeks and no follow up or communication since that screening call.

Next time, make sure to tell the applicant that the hiring manger "may" reach out or have some sort of follow up.

Investigative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolute (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Very pleasant interview. Initial contact was through a friend who knew one of the hiring managers who ten contacted me. Hiring process seemed to be based upon recommendation from a trusted source. I believe that the process may have to change as the company becomes larger as there will be a point when recommendations do not work.

Negotiation

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Absolute.

Interview

1 phone screen, 1 onsite with 3 different employees/ managers. They are very nice, just go through the resume, answer basic questions about your resume. Tell them a story about yourself, and you will get the offer. The hiring manager will tell you right the way if they want to hire you.

Technical Support Analyst Level II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Absolute.

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter. Initially screening went well. Over two weeks went by and I received a call from the recruiter again. She informed me that I qualified to come in and take an on-site skill set assessment. We scheduled for the next available time slot (a week out).

I arrived at their location, but no one was around and the office was dark. I walked in and stood there for 5 minutes. No receptionist and the lights were off. Called the recruiter, but went to voice mail (recurring theme with recruiter). After 5 minutes, a woman approached me and was surprised I was able to walk in the office without their card reader preventing me from accessing their main lobby (apparently I was supposed to ring a doorbell/no one informed me of this. I took the test and left. Gentleman who gave the assessment was very polite.

Another week passed with no word. Then, at the 11th hour on a Friday (again), after assuming the worst, I received word that the assessment went well. She then requested a follow-up interview with an IT admin from Vancouver. Scheduled the call and five days later I spoke with the interviewer. Basic administration/network questions. I enjoyed speaking with this individual the most as he was the most personable. A week passed and then received a call at the 11th hour on a Friday that I was chosen for a third interview with a senior level IT individual located in Europe. A few days later I spoke with him over the phone and the interview, as previously performed, went very well. He thanked me for my time and stated he looked forward to speaking with me further.

I never heard anything from anyone ever again at this organization. The recruiter never returned my calls (2 VM left) or my email left over the course of two weeks. I originally anticipated a return call within a 2 week span due to the sporadic intervals of communication and lack of consistency. She never picked up when I called and would only call back the next day or even days later. The recruiter gave me great feedback, providing flattery and confidence-inspiring reassurance over the lifespan of the interview process when we did speak. She would make a great sales person, not a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What is the significance of 255.255.255.0?   1 Answer

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Absolute (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I spoke with two different women: a VP and a Channel Account Manager. They were both very polite and personable. We met in their offices in the Domain in a standard conference room and then a smaller personal office.

Interview Questions

• Q: What's your greatest strength/biggest weakness.   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolute (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was rescheduled multiple times for unknown reasons. When I went to the interview, the guy who was supposed to interview me did not show up and I was interviewed by somebody else. After mostly behavioural questions and then a few technical questions, interview was over.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Absolute (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview was set up quickly and without rearrangements. It was a technical phone screening so they didn't ask about your story, they asked a couple of technical questions based on your resume. Everything was nice and polite. Interviewer answered for all my questions.

IT Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Absolute (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very brief and respectful. I was given no reason to be concerned or stressed. The questions were the usual, nothing unexpected or tricky. I had to do a short written test but the questions were not challenging for someone applying for this position. I had to return for a few interviews as I progressed and was surprised that my future colleagues sat in on a couple. I've learned that their input was valued considering they'd be working with me. I liked that.

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Absolute (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

There was an assessment test followed by two more interviews. The test was on some basic IT related issues, and some networking questions that were a little more advanced for someone with some basic knowledge of computers.

First interview was from the Manager and reviewed what was on the test

Second interview was from potential co-workers to see if they were a right fit in the environment

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with upset or unhappy people   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolute (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview consists of 2 rounds
    First round is casual face to face interview ,once you clear this round you will be shortlisted for the second round which will test your communcation and business developing skills.

Interview Questions

• what are the good qualities that a Team Leader should have?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.