Acts Retirement-Life Communities Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Acts Retirement-Life Communities

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acts Retirement-Life Communities

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview was very typical. No question that will surprise you. They will want to do a background check as well. I would just make sure you can describe your current position well. Why you would be a good fit for this position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Did not explain the duties as they were expected when hired. When hired very little training. Expected to know duties within a couple days. Orientation itself didn't happen for at least a month

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to interview for this company   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acts Retirement-Life Communities (Huntsville, AL (US)).

Interview

The interview was very easy. The manager was super nice and made the interview super quick. He showed me around the facilty and let me see some of the servers in action. No hard thinking really.

MDA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Acts Retirement-Life Communities (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

Referred to apply by a close friend. Smooth process with drug screening, fingerprinting, and a background check. After passing all of those, I was interviewed by the lead supervisor and was referred to Human Resources for the rest of the process.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ambler, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acts Retirement-Life Communities (Ambler, PA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

All applications were submitted on paper. Long and tedious. Relaxed atmosphere, should have know. Clinical Manager had control issues. Admistrator was easy to speak with and friendly. Explained position, however, left some things out.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acts Retirement-Life Communities (Huntsville, AL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

This interview was the first step of a 3 step process. I met with administration and the nursing supervisor. Very nice women. I left understanding that the process may take some time. I am now awaiting the second portion of the interview and was told there will be a third interview with the collaborating MD. Now I wait.

Chef/Pastry Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acts Retirement-Life Communities (Pensacola, FL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Was very professional. It was a 3 step process. I stared with the Executive Chef, then went through the Culinary Director, and finally I had to interview with the main director of the whole facility for the finale decision.

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to work for them?   1 Answer

House Keeping Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acts Retirement-Life Communities in September 2015.

Interview

Im a hard. Worker. Its hard out here looking for. A job. Im trying. In if u hire. Me i will give my best. Profession. In work. Hard. And harder. Every single day im responsible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Im ok with the offer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acts Retirement-Life Communities (Huntsville, AL (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

You apply online, then you will be called in for a interview. Once you are call for the interview, you will confirm the shifts that you are available and if that is what they are hiring for then they will bring you in to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths and area for improvement. How long have you worked in the medical field. Why did you apply for this job. Tell us about a time that you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how did you handle the situation. Tell us about a time you have a misunderstanding with your supervisor and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acts Retirement-Life Communities in January 2015.

Interview

Very personable. Made me feel very comfortable and wanted to really know why I wanted to be a part of the company. Sales success information and how you work with a team were asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.