Adani Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adani Power Interview Questions

Interviews at Adani Power

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adani Power (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in March 2020.

Interview

I attended for this company at pool campus drive. First round was a MCQ CBT of 75 mins 105 ques ( 75 Domain +30 apti). Qualified students from this round move to second round i. e. GD. In our particular case GD wasn't elimination round because out of 250+ students that attended 1st round only 16 were selected for second round and all 16 were interviewed . final and 3rd round was PI ( Technical + HR combined)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and HR questions related to my background.   Answer Question
    • Rankine cycle complete with every process description, effect of generating vacuum in condenser, effect of super heating steam. Dryness fraction of steam.   Answer Question
    • Types of Governing of steam turbines, explain nozzle control governing.   Answer Question
    • What is Total head in a Pump.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adani Power (Ahmedabad) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview is scheduled in 3 rounds
    1. Written test
    2. Group discussion (GD)
    3. Personal interview (PI)
    The topic given for the GD are easy.
    In the interview process they are more focused on your technical knowledge.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adani Power (Bhopal) in February 2020.

Interview

Written test then interview conducted by nextgen professionals writen test consist of technical questions which were easy with no negative marking

One can easily answer of he knows basic out of 500 candidates they selected ony 10

Interview Questions

• Basics on synchronous machines ,how thermal power plant works   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adani Power (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in February 2020.

Interview

First day -Objective test (75 techquestion+30 reasoning ) 60 % minimum passing marks in both subject
    Second day-GD round & HR+TI round. After passing the objective test and clear cutoff you will be in GD round and 30 to 70% screening will be place here and who qualify GD will get in HR+ technical round.

Interview Questions

• About yourself, About Technical knowledge in which they asked about whole construction process of any civil construction and question was related to survey and machinery.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adani Power (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in November 2019.

Interview

There was a written test consisting 30 question technical and 30 question aptitude in 55 minutes and also 25 question rapid fire in 5 min
    utes and after that a group discussion and then personal interview was there.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic of substation and also they were more concerned about locating any part of India.   Answer Question

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adani Power (New Delhi) in November 2019.

Interview

First there was technical test of 45 minutes where we had to answere 75 questions and then there was aptitude test of 45 minutes comprising of 75 questions.
    To clear for the group discussion we had to answere 60 percent correctly in both aptitude and technical test.
    Technical test had medium to difficult questions where as the aptitude test was extremely easy which has very easy questions of English and reasoning and basic unitary method questions of 6th class level.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about boiler, turbine, condenser and other questions about machines.   Answer Question

J E(E) Interview

Interview

By College campus i sellected in that interview first i face written exam then gd then the personal interview in my college that was a nice experience in my life and it was my first interview

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adani Power (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

Process had three levels work one basic round then technical and last hr round. All round was on 3 different days and questions asked was up to my field.

Interior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adani Power (Mumbai) in October 2017.

Interview

First question is about your self,
    Second thing is what is your coeducation,
    Next is why you want do work with us, where you stay, where you work before coming this job, why you exit from that company. What you know about the interior design?.. If you have get the Chance to design any interior what should you do???

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adani Power in March 2017.

Interview

very good, 1st round is the aptitude test, the second round is GD and 3ed round is a personal interview. in 1st round around 50 students selected

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.