Aditi Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

Consulting India

5m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,706

1065 Comments

Join the conversation on

Aditi Consulting

Application

I interviewed at Aditi Consulting

Interview

I was not prepared for that. But still i got selected easy questions were asked so i feel really happy for that and my experience was really really good.Interviewer were friendly.

Interview Questions
  • About yourself. Previous experience. Why this job.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Got a call from one of the recruiters. They explained the profile and confirmed if I were interested. Then had a telephonic round of interview wherein I was asked about my education, experience and general questions, mostly to check my communication skills. Then got a call about the offer and joining date. Overall it was a smooth process.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about yourself. How comfortable are you with night shift? How do we know you can manage working in the night shift? How do you go about the recruitment process?

Aditi Consulting

Application

I interviewed at Aditi Consulting

Interview

It was more so, what have I done and do you think you can do the responsibilities this new company is asking for. Not much to the Aditi interview process. They let me know when they had more information about the next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (San Diego, CA)

Interview

The only item the interviewer ask was "Will you sign your right to represent?" They badgered me at least twice a day with this question. Once I signed I never heard from them again. My emails and calls went unanswered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aditi Consulting

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting

Interview

After reviewing my resumes, the internal team had a brief phone conversation with me. Post which i was asked to come onsite for a 1:1. After the 1:1 next week I was asked to meet with the Director and VP. The last round was the Psychometric test

Interview Questions
  • Previous clients handled Day to Day work How important is synergy in the team

Aditi Consulting

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting in Jan 2021

Interview

Three rounds of interview, first round with recruiter for general assessment about role fitment, cultural fitment, educational background, second round with Manager for technical competencies and skills review, third round with Director for stability and culture fitment.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you're a good fit for this role and company?

Aditi Consulting

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and got a call. The interviewer is not from Java background. No not know anything in Java. He has some notes and asking the questions. Do not know different approaches to solve a question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (New York, NY)

Interview

Unnecessarily long interview process meeting 4 individuals on separate dates and times. Not totally honest with you from the beginning regarding comp expectations and sort of shady throughout the process. Was inclined for an offer but decided to renege before background checks were initiated via email with no explanation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Bangalore) in Jul 2020

Interview

3 technical rounds comparator vs comparable implementation of hash set Spring IOC, @autowired, @qualifier callback function , closure, callback hell condition directives , ng-model promises vs observable projection in mongodb design patterns used program to find missing no reverse string (in one line) swap two number remove multiple white-space with single white-space Fibonacci series program

Interview Questions
  • Merge a linked list into another linked list at alternate positions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Pune) in Jul 2020

Interview

The interview process went fine. I was asked about java and java script. I answered correctly everything which was asked to me, and am damn confident about that. But don't know why, the interviewer gave me ZEROs in Java, Java script, Node.JS(Nothing was asked from this section). I think interviewer were not in a good mood or might be their scoring capacity was ZERO.

Interview Questions
  • Gave an input and asked me to process it into java and java script.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews