Aditi Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aditi Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Aditi Consulting

2.7

Crashes Reliability Oncall Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was great! Aditing Consulting and their recruiter Nittu helped refine the application process with a resume submission, pre-screening call, and three online interviews. Scheduling was easy and straight forward.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

They're thorough with their hiring process - had four total interviews over three different days. The questions were straight forward, yet thoughtful. It wasn't easy but it was a positive experience overall.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

describe / experience discussion, Coding challenge, AWS skills, Java skills Jenkins, data structure, algorithm, Big O notations, bubble sorting, parking lot, code deploy, Kubernetes, javasc rift, react js, Android, testing, coding, TDD, BDD

Interview Questions

• data structutre,
       String related questions
      Bubble sort
      Cloud formation tempolates
      Lmabda
      sqs
      sns
      how would you define resources
      nested stack
      seggreagate 0s and 1s   Answer Question

3D Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Huntington, WV (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. After receiving a phone call and agreeing to have my application submitted for the position, it was just a matter of a week before I was packing and moving across the country.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I felt about the benefits package and moving.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was reached out by an Aditi recruiter via LinkedIn. She asked if I was interested in the position if so send over resume. The interview process included 1 phone screen and 1 in-person interview, both less than 30 minutes.

Electrical Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Peoria, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone screening and had an interview for 45 minutes. Interviewed by 2 people, one is my direct manager and one is my current colleague. Got offer letter very next day in the early morning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about experience and background, tell me about the last project you were working on   1 Answer

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Two interviews, one with Controller and second was with the CEO. Went over basic interview questions with Controller and was tested on my capabilities on navigating around on a computer. CEO is very personable and is interested in knowing about you and your life.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Bellevue, WA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was smooth, and to the point. This is a very professional team. They are helpful. Supportive and very motivated. I have a tone of respect for them. They are just awesome

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and received phone call from the recruiter the next day. The recruiter asked me about my background and described the the role. He later set up an interview for me with 3 people from the company. The recruiter then followed up with me until my all my interview was done. My first interview was with an account manager who was interested in knowing about my background. I met with about 5 people including the CEO. The questions were mostly behavioral and generic. After the interview was done, I was supposed to follow up with the first person I met who interviewed me. I interviewed on Friday and was supposed to get an answer on the following Friday. I receive no communication with them on Friday so I emailed to follow up. I received no reply. On the following Monday I emailed the recruiter and the company contact, but received no reply. Again on the following Friday emailed the company contact and I get a reply saying that they are still interviewing people and don't have an answer for me. It's been 4 weeks now and I still haven't received an answer or a follow up email from the anyone in the company. Companies like these need to understand that the candidate's time is also valuable, and he/she deserves a follow up for taking their time out to interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Aditi Consulting and why this role?   1 Answer
    • Do you like being client facing or working at the back end?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aditi Consulting (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

it was short sweet and to the point. Nothing really to report, everyone was polite it was a basic interview with the same type of questions as any other. So don't worry just relax, I'm really just trying to get to 30 words

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.