Cover image for Advantage Communications

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Advantage Communications Interview Questions

Updated 31 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advantage Communications

Advantage Communications

Application

I interviewed at Advantage Communications

Interview

Smooth and easy, you would need to be confident with what yoy bring across. Remember to pace yourself at all times. You just gotta take a risk and be available for upgrades and so forth

Interview Questions
  • Why should be hire you?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advantage Communications (Toronto, ON)

Interview

2 panels of interview , screening and the face to face interview as well as a orientation right after, The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • Why Am i the ideal candidate to work with advantage

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, VT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Communications (Jamaica, VT) in Oct 2021

Interview

First I received a call to be short listed. Then an interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Then you are required to do a hardware test is working from home then additional tests

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Communications (Kingston) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process went as follows, I received a call informing me of the process and the preliminary interview was done over the phone. This was followed by an Interview over zoom, the interview was brief and the recruiter was polite and encouraging.

Interview Questions
  • How well do you work with others?

Anonymous Employee in Summerside, PE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advantage Communications (Summerside, PE) in Sept 2011

Interview

The process was very quick and painless. I was asked to do a general knowledge test on computers, a typing test, and had a Q&A and hypothetical example portion to the interviews.The interviewer, who I believe is no longer there, was very friendly and accommodating. I was offered the job on the spot. Overall it was a very easy experience.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?

Advantage Communications

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advantage Communications in Jul 2011

Interview

A phone interview was done and a face to face about a week later. Hiring was immediate. An offer was extended the day after my one on one interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is required to install a T1?
3 people found this interview helpful