Aflac Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Aflac

1,469 Interview Reviews

1.8

UNIVERSAL Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Very conversational. Only asked about 1 or 2 real questions , and the rest was just talking about myself. The staff is very nice and welcoming, and the whole interview lasted about 20 minutes .

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Interview

Interview process was professional and detailed. Interviewer was proficient and clearly stated the job requirements and the expectations of the position. The job was exactly as advertised but was able to work around that very quickly. Overall - good impression of Aflac.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

It was an easy interview process. After applying I received an email which was for a general overview session in which they talk about the company and the position description. The second interview is a one on one interview.

Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (San Antonio, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Incredibly friendly and highly professional. Initially there was a virtual meeting with the regional manager, followed by an in person interview and application process, followed by a background check, and course enrollment for licensing.

Interview Questions

• How disciplined you are as an individual.   1 Answer

Benefits Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac in September 2020.

Interview

The first 'interview' was simply an information session where many candidates listened. Here we learned a lot of the baseline information about the company history, current growth, the position etc. After the information which lasted about 1 hour, you could choose to schedule an actual interview to talk to the hiring person to ask more questions and get to know you.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation where you faced adversity and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Benefit Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Davenport, IA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Short and sweet fully enjoyed the precessions I absolutely loved the woman who interviewed me she was awesome . I enjoyed everything that I went through during the processes . She calls until she got ahild of me appreciate her .

Interview Questions

• What’s one thing you enjoyed   1 Answer

Insurance Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Seattle, WA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

First email communication, phone interview next, final interview with the regional manager, the job offered accepted. Very laid back and seemed as if it was a genuine conversation with another individual.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

went in for group interview. Had a discussion about the company and what they do. Learned about growth in the company and what a daily routine would be like. Never heard anything back. Very easy process and casual atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• why i wanted to work fro the company   1 Answer

Benifits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I hand an initial phone video interview with 9 other candidates on the call. On the second phone interview it was a one on one interview where they wanted me to ask questions about the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with no base salary and a pure commission job?   1 Answer

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

First day was just an informative meeting on what the company is and how each position operates. Second interview is over the phone or skype, but it was mostly asking about who I was as a person.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, they didn't ask me any questions at the phone interview, the just said what they liked about me on my resume and offered me the job   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.