Agility Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Agility Interview Questions

Interviews at Agility

2.6

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agility (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was pleasant and they were open with me. We communicated over the logistics business. There were two potential jobs in discussion. The staff was pleasant though the office seems smaller.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Agility (Sandy, UT (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes. I knew about the job because of a recruiter. Overall the team was short staffed and now I know why. Management likes to yell and loose their temper. I would avoid employment here unless they make changes to senior management.

Confidential Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agility.

Interview

Well conducted and efficient with the HR manager and my direct supervisor in attendance. They were clear about the position, expectations, compensation and answered all of the questions that I had.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agility.

Interview

A friendly conversation that covered relationships, prior work and projects, client buying patterns, general industry insights and growth potential of firm. it was a good way to guage salesmanship. Also, took time explaining their organization and business practices.,

Interview Questions

• Who do you know at client firms?   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Agility (Riverside, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was actually very relaxing and professional. I went in I didn't have to wait long like the usual places they asked for two forms of I. D. Any certificates then we got down to business.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past jobs, where did I see myself in 5years, how many days should a person miss in a months time. Things of that nature.   1 Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agility (Richmond, VA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Telephonic round they are ready to conduct. They took my interview though i am in USA, called from Hyderabad location. For my experience expecting to have hands on experience with .NET Coding

Interview Questions

• Hands on experience with .NET Coding   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agility in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The group was very friendly and personable. It was overall a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from other candidates? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agility in March 2014.

Interview

3 interviews, first with the hiring manager and then the other two were with different stakeholders. Interview style was conversational and each interview was very similar. The interview process seemed unguided with some general interview questions but mostly conversation and questions about specific points on my resume.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I deal with resolving conflicts between employees.   2 Answers

Import Manager/Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agility in March 2014.

Interview

Most of the interviews are interested in the variety of experience, however, some have not stablished a position or have been able to match the salary based on my experience.

Interview Questions

• the only thing it has been difficult is finding the right position or been able to offer the same amount of salary.   2 Answers

Packing Specialist Interview

Interview

small 30 min interview asked very general questions about knowledge of freight forwarding.

Interview Questions

• what is the negatives about this position you are applying for   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.