Agility Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Agility Interview Questions

Interviews at Agility

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agility in March 2014.

Interview

3 interviews, first with the hiring manager and then the other two were with different stakeholders. Interview style was conversational and each interview was very similar. The interview process seemed unguided with some general interview questions but mostly conversation and questions about specific points on my resume.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I deal with resolving conflicts between employees.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Agility (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

I got one interview with a recruiter and next day I started in the company.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agility in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The group was very friendly and personable. It was overall a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from other candidates? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Agility (Riverside, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was actually very relaxing and professional. I went in I didn't have to wait long like the usual places they asked for two forms of I. D. Any certificates then we got down to business.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past jobs, where did I see myself in 5years, how many days should a person miss in a months time. Things of that nature.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agility.

Interview

A friendly conversation that covered relationships, prior work and projects, client buying patterns, general industry insights and growth potential of firm. it was a good way to guage salesmanship. Also, took time explaining their organization and business practices.,

Interview Questions

• Who do you know at client firms?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agility (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

2 phone interview and 2 on-site interviews

Interview Questions

• How do you get things done if countries don't support a decision proposed by a corporate while the corporate office doesn't have a bargaining power?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agility (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Only 1 interview, but depending on role there can be at least 1 more. The interview was conducted by a supervisor. May also meet with customer for screening If working on-site.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with inco terms   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agility (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Asked me the typical interview questions. I was there for a very long time

Interview Questions

• Asked me about how I would write a certain formula in Excel   1 Answer

Confidential Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agility.

Interview

Well conducted and efficient with the HR manager and my direct supervisor in attendance. They were clear about the position, expectations, compensation and answered all of the questions that I had.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Agility (Sandy, UT (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes. I knew about the job because of a recruiter. Overall the team was short staffed and now I know why. Management likes to yell and loose their temper. I would avoid employment here unless they make changes to senior management.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.