Air India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai).

Interview

When I was interviewed, it was a good experience. There were all together four members in the panel, and I was given some time to think and answer after each question. This helped me to give correct answer and secure job in Air India.

Interview Questions

• What is the currence used in Bangkok   6 Answers

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India in September 2008.

Interview

it is 1:1 interview , and complete very peacefully..

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

Base knowledge required to make the project was asked. Biometric personality testing was done in a group where a situation was given and our response was taken. Overall IQ was tested too and a project was assigned based on our skills.

Interview Questions

• Which Programming Language will be used for the proposed project.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

Get your applications done from the administration office. The procedure is very standard followed with standard questions. You need to keep ready all the mentioned documents anyhow, one less and you will not be permitted. Once the documentation work is completed, you will be taken to a senior engineer for 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on Avionics.
      Boeing.
      Techniques of Flying   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai) in November 2012.

Interview

my name is farheen sayed...i m currently appeared my with flt high aviation academy for the post of cabin crew....i m very friendly kind of a person... i have 3years experiece as a sales executor from the company sanjar the imported furniture...

Interview Questions

• there is no difficults question ...but only one thing is that question??how much your experiece for the cabin crew member????it is difficult bcause the people could not given any interview so how can i tell...ur responsiblity is you given the job..i done best of my ability....   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Air India in December 2009.

Interview

First round was with a panel of 3 people asking you to tell them about yourself out of which they selected a few who had to go thru a written test after clearing which there was another round of interview...and after clearing that u go thru a medical check.....

Interview Questions

• there wasnt really much that they asked me apart from my educational qualifications n last job experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation they had a set salary tat all new employees would get.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai).

Interview

I had applied online for airindia cabin crew post, after 4 months I got and invitation email for location of the interview, thr hr started collecting documents and full size photographs and a DEMAND draft, in the hall the had divided the section for male and femail section, after some time candidate was formed group of 20s were taken inside the room for the GD ROUND and the topic was " whether the responsibility are both for husband and wife " and give around 3 mins to discuss, after that there was reading test of script in English and Hindi about 20 foot distance need to read loudly in front of other candidates and everybody had to walk briefly in front of the assessor for about 1minute, and the day was over, if success full the names were put on the list outside the gate at 7pm for the next round.

The next day only 40 male candidates were selected Out of 400 to 500 and girls only 4 Out of not sure.

I was not secleted as gooup the hind reading script as I discovered I had vision problem

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi).

Interview

After receiving the call letter for GD-PAT I arrived at Delhi.
    We were at 7 AM.
    First of all our documents were checked and collected.
    Then we were given cards with serial numbers like A1, A2, A3 etc.
    15 girls were called in group and made sit in a semi circle.
    First of all they called us in another room one by one where 2 madams did our grooming check, as in walk and turn and smile.
    Then we were called one by one for an articulation test where we were told to read aloud a paragraph in English and then in Hindi.
    Then we were again in group and told to give an introduction of ourselves one by one within a minute, we were not to mention our names or city names. Just an introduction about our qualifications and strengths and weaknesses etc. We were strictly told to use only one language and not mixture of Hindi and English.
    After that we were given a box in which there were props and we were to get an act ready on the given topic (Dahej-Dowry in my case) with the given props. Then after 10 mins of preparation time we had to perform that.
    That was it. We were told that the results will be declared on the site.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Air India (Chennai) in March 2012.

Interview

tough with 4 rounds 1st personal presentation 2nd written test 3rd personal interview and 4th medical round ,it took 3 months and lot of preparation ,like preparing for mba helped in clearing the written process easily.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi) in February 2016.

Interview

I know about this interview through my friend I'm so excited about air india interview the timing of the interview is 12 'O' clock afternoon I reach before 2 hrs the process is so lengthy we all need to wait so many hrs. they call me to re medical check just because dr. does not mention my eye vision as well when i reach medical there are lots of rush. i waste my 2 hrs there. then i finally reached secand tie in my destination which was. IHM pusa which was located in rajender palace. then the requiters call us in the pair of 15 they call us for verification process the requiters check my medical certificate, my 12th marksheet and i got submitted my documents photocopy . after this process done. all the 15 girls going to next session whwre they give us some tag. that tag are divided like A1, A2.... etc.... then we all are going to next four rounds 1st is grooming, 2nd is reading, 3rd is personal round and 4th is GD
    after that the requiter told us the result was declare after some days in air india official website.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself without using your name and your family ?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.