Alcon Interview Questions

Updated 25 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Alcon

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 294 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Alcon (United States)

Interview

Meet with someone at the front door who will sign you in. Take a tour through the building while being asked questions. Then he explains how much the pay is and what work is available. He wasn’t very knowledgeable when asked questions and offered a lower starting base pay then what was previously talked about. Overall it was a waste of time

Interview Questions
  • How are you handling multiple tasks?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcon (United States)

Interview

Very informative, all interviewers asked the same questions it was certainly a script. You would think the interviewers would agree to certain questions but not ask the same ones over and over

Interview Questions
  • What was the one thing in your previous job you could have done better and why?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Alcon (United States)

Interview

Great! Asked good, meaningful, questions to uncover the underlying interviewee's morals/motivations/outlooks/etc. Amazing company and even more impactful employees that truly care about the people they hire. They are all about inclusion and show that through their actions.

Interview Questions
Alcon
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcon (United States)

Interview

Called initially, very nice hiring team. Set up a web interview and was a panel interview with a couple of members asking general interview questions about things like research experience and school work.

Interview Questions
Alcon
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Alcon (United States)

Interview

It was a smooth process with 2 rounds. First was a technical deep dive with a focus on prior experience and projects and questions around SQL, Big Data and ML and second was behavioral with a panel of 3 senior employees from the company.

Interview Questions
Alcon
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alcon (United States)

Interview

Email describing process and what would take place in the next few days, phone pre-screening, 30 minute phone interview with a panel of current employees. Said they would get back to me within the week on a decision but as of yet still have not been contacted regarding hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Why are manholes circular? What are your weaknesses? Tell us about yourself? Explain the fox and chicken riddle? Tell us about a time when you worked on a team and had trouble?
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alcon (New Delhi) in Dec 2020

Interview

There were four rounds, first is resume screening then technical round, managerial round and last will be client round. The interview was very friendly and creates good environment. Even they provides a good package .

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself roles and responsibilities in last company some technical questions like SAP tcodes
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alcon (New Delhi) in Dec 2020

Interview

There are 2 rounds of technical round and last HR round interview and you can expect indepth technical questions. Overall hiring process will take maximum 10 days. All interviewers are really cool and talk very professionally.

Interview Questions
Alcon
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alcon (New Delhi)

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview almost each for an hour , followed with Salary negotiation round. 1st interview was with my functional manager and reporte, which was mostly with direct question from past experience, second round was with my peer manager , followed up with an HR round

Interview Questions
  • Question were mostly about my past experience and some particular scenario faced on previous job
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indonesia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcon (Indonesia)

Interview

Interviewer was nice and helpful, the interview went very smooth and I was eased-up in introduction. In the end, I was not selected as the best candidate however it was a very good interview

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 294 Interviews