Allan Lloyds Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

Sort:

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allan Lloyds (Noida) in May 2015.

Interview

This is not an office I would rather call it a shop, I reached 15 minute late from the decided time still there was no one for next half an hour even no guard. Completely unprofessional, tried to contact HR who scheduled interview and she kept telling some one will reach. I was waiting at building's main reception on ground floor a guy came and started asking question in completely nonprofessional manner there, he didn't even introduced who he was even though I was waiting in building's main area not in their office.

After coming back I tried to contact HR to report this issue, I told her that what was this I will report it on different social sites then see shouted shut up an hung up on me.

Stay away from this company, certainly not good not safe specially for girls...

Interview Questions

• Are you ready for cold call That's it not introduction nothing else not before not after that's it.   7 Answers

International Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allan Lloyds (Noida) in May 2013.

Interview

it was quite good, there were 3 rounds of interview, they were looking who can make money through sales commission & i was the person who can do it so they hired

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allan Lloyds.

Interview

Interview took 2 days, first the consultant called and did the screening. He was very helpful in laying the details about the organization. The final round was taken by the Director from the head office in Slovakia. The entire process was over the call. One can expect case studies and know how about the projects he did if he is experienced in similar field. Plus numbers should be handy in terms of leads and pitches.

Interview Questions

• How many leads were you able to generate? How many pitches?   Answer Question

LG Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tirana (Albania)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allan Lloyds (Tirana (Albania)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was nice. It was quick, the HR manager was very friendly, they asked questions clearly without rushing you. The interview was in English. They asked about the CV, previous experiences and future goals.

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allan Lloyds (New Delhi) in March 2019.

Interview

This is what I went through when I went for the interview - First you will have to submit your resume and then an interviewer will interview the fresher or the job applicant

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.