Allegion Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegion (Carmel, IN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the person who would be my boss and then had an in person interview with the most knowledgeable person on the team. Neither was particularity hard. Pretty average.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allegion.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. The first interview was more about the position and the company getting to know you. Both interviews were phone interviews. After the second interview, they call to tell you if you receive the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allegion (Carmel, IN (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I talked with the company at my university's career fair and had an on campus interview then was invited to go for an interview on site. During the interview day, I was also given a plant tour to see what the facility would look like.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of on your resume?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allegion (Carmel, IN (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had an interview at the corporate head quarters, which consisted of two interviews where I was the only interviewee with four interviewers. The two groups were simply different members of the department in which I would work in.

Interview Questions

• What is a time where you displayed positive leadership?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegion (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone screening first by HR and then a phone screening interview the hiring Manager. General questions both times, not STAR method. Called back later that day to say 'Thanks, but no thanks' rather than keep me in suspense.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegion (Carmel, IN (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Two Phone interview

First was HR round. Interview went for like 30 mins. She asked me questions on about my projects and work experience.
    Second round was technical. He ask me about my projects and some technical which were mostly on database.
    Overall experience was great. I answered all questions. Interview question questions were fairly easy I would say. I got offer after 2 days. Work culture at Allegion is very good. Much scope to learn many things. Working there was also a great experience.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegion (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

At first the interview process seems to be average professional. After the second interview, You easily could see there were unprofessionalism and low values among most of the employees at working areas and at management office employees. Management/HR try to reflect the company is very positive and profesional during most of the initial hiring process, but the reality you see when you start, is a complete disaster and a whole different story. Sad truth!

Interview Questions

• What were my Job related and not-related Experiences, responsibilities, shift hours, flexibility and personal attitudes.   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegion (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Very short and they ask you 8 questions in which you have to describe situations in past jobs where you had to use thier 8 core values. The interview wasnt hard but the wait time after can be weeks to months.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allegion (Carmel, IN (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was long and extensive. I was given a rejection the very same day and found out through a friend who works in the HR department there that the job was never intended to be filled by an outside candidate, someone in the company was already promised the job. They only interviewed me because policy stated they were required to post the position. I wasted two hours adjusting my resume and applying and another three hours going to and participating in the interview all for nothing. Apparently it is a common practice with this company.

Interview Questions

• It was a scripted interview with no deviation from the printed questions the team lead had in front of her.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegion (Carmel, IN (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

applied through campus recruiting website, submit application on their website, and you receive a phone call from them to arrange a date for a phone interview. If they think you are qualified from the phone interview, they will send you an email to arrange a date and time for the company visit interview. second interview will be two panel interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.