Altimetrik Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 294 of over 294 interviews

Applied online24%
Recruitment Agency21%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altimetrik (Pune) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process should be an interactive and two-way process. Interviewer was not polite while asking questions. It was like throwing questions like arrows. very bad experience. after 2 to 3 questions I stopped answering to any of the questions.

Interview Questions
  • types of autowiring life cycle of bean context switch diff in filereader and fileinputstream diff in hibernate session clear and close what is hibernate session evict composite key candidate key - hibernate connection pulling -
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Altimetrik (New Delhi) in Sep 2021

Interview

Initial screening with HR after that two technical discussion. In second round that not accepting our answer he is arguing. Ex in React to prevent API calls when user clicks multiple times on same button, i given answer like by updating state with disabled value until we receive response from API. But he does not accept. His answer was by using shouldComponetUpdate method we can achieve this requirement. I cant understand this approach. Because this method will trigger only when we make any state update.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Altimetrik

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altimetrik in Sep 2021

Interview

40 mcqs based on coding aptitude reasoning first we will have a pre-interview process for 4 rounds Test pattern technical round human resources round manager round......... 30 minutes for technical interview round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Altimetrik

Application

I interviewed at Altimetrik

Interview

5 levels of discussion starting with hackerrank, 2 technical rounds and then 1 or 2 client round and finally management level. Client level will be complex based on the client projects.

Interview Questions
  • Angular technical questions such as Reactive forms, lazy loading etc

Altimetrik

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altimetrik

Interview

Had a pre-discussion regarding expected CTC. After which cleared online test and technical interview. Only to know that they are not offering the pre discussed figure. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Altimetrik

Application

I interviewed at Altimetrik

Interview

All 4 rounds done. HR does not respond after that. Bad experience . EL discussion also completed. Offer on hold. No response after interview. 2 months interview process. Unhappy with process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Altimetrik

Application

I interviewed at Altimetrik

Interview

Pros- fixed salary structure to make sure that candidate fall into well. Cons- Top management in HR, support and Business domain are need to learn how to behave with employees They treat employees like slave Clients in finance domain are 1-2 Once you are out of project ,you will be thrown out. Free insurance is myth..they took more time to settle the bill than other companies and have some local TPA They are not matured like other companies. Everytime you have to follow up with them atleast 3-4 times then they will revert. Suggestion- join only if you do not have any other options in hand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altimetrik (Bangalore)

Interview

It was the worst ever interview I had given! The interviewer claims to be experienced, but missed a lot of basics. I was not asked questions for what role I was interviewed for, but something else to satisfy the interviewer's ego! They are also biased towards South Indian candidates and takes interview only to showcase count to clients. Recruiter was also in-experienced it seems! Only boasting about the company, whose reality I came to know during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altimetrik (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Worst interview ever, interviewer asking questions and instantly going to mute and not responding until unless I asked him couple of time, this happened after every question. And Andy if interviewer was in hurry then better to rush to a different place but not interview panel. He was not at all interested to help/explain the things.

Interview Questions
  • OOPS Principals examples of inheritance nd polymorphism what is Spring and Spring boot

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Altimetrik (Chennai) in Aug 2021

Interview

There were three rounds of tech interview. First one was java basics and spring boot related questions. Second round was also same, but all the questions were asked very depth. Third round with manager. It was some general discussion. Finally round was hr and it went well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 294 Interviews