Amgen Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 656 of over 656 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

Had a coordinator set up 5-6 interviews with 6-7 people (can’t really remember the details) but I do remember that one of the managers I was supposed to be interviewing with didn’t show up to the scheduled interview time. Had to quickly reshuffle my schedule to accommodate another time for this manager and I didn’t even get an apology…? I’m assuming I didn’t get an offer because it’s been radio silence since my interview, couldn’t even give me the courtesy to tell me I didn’t get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Very basic questions, why do you want to work for Amgen, team related questions, etc
    Answer Question

Amgen

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

Over the phone interview with the project manager. Discussed the role as well as the daily expectations. Went over my immediate and future goals and how it would aid the team.

Interview Questions
  • Be able to defend and fully explain anything you put on your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA)

Interview

I had phone interviews with two different Amgen recruiters for two different jobs. Both interviewers were very nice and the conversation went well, mostly resume related questions, why Amgen and why this particular job, and some behavioral questions. Unfortunately, I didn't hear back from the first interview until almost three months later with a rejection and more than six weeks later for the second job with a note that the job is currently not available. Very disappointing process, especially considering the hiring level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • The usual stuff, the recruiter had to peek what extra questions to ask as well.

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

The interview was great! They explained the job description well. They asked the normal questions, like why I want to work there and what makes me more qualified than others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

One round interview with flexible questions of my dissertation. The manager asked about the my understanding of the data the topic and the therapeutic area. No more than 45 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

People in Amgen were very nice. Most questions they asked are science based. The interview will start with presentation. And then it will start a 1v1 meeting. In the 1v1 meeting, people may ask question related to the presentation or related to CV.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

Call interview during the COVID pandemic, it was 30 minutes interview which has the average questions about you, your personality an your experience in the area, they asked about the skills described in the position post

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

Simple process - Introduced to the hiring manager and a short coding section through HackerRank. Then a series of interviews with team members, ranging from business analysts and other software engineers who review the code you had for the test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

First conversation with the recruiter was positive and helped me better understand the opportunity. The interview team was very nice and asked thoughtful questions. There were a few changes to the agenda but the recruiter was very helpful in communicating the reasons for rescheduling. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 656 Interviews