Amphisoft Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Amphisoft Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Amphisoft Technologies

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview Process for Experienced candidates - 2 technical rounds and HR round,

First-round is more logical based programming questions, To get know the first-round result you need to wait 2 weeks :)...

The second round is Technical interview It definitely reschedules N number of times, even HR doesn't know the N Value.

The will not gonna schedule a proper time for an interview, you will get the mail mention Morning 9 to Evening 9 ultimately you will never get a call for the whole day.

It might happen repeatedly, I quit the process when i=2.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies.

Interview

First there was a Common test for all the students. Then it was followed by 2 rounds of technical interview and then finally the HR round. The technical rounds were not that difficult but it was above average. English speaking is a must.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1st round was Aptitude which consists of total 5 sections like quant, verbal, c, datastructers and coding
    2nd round was coding and query writing
    3rd and 4th rounds were technical Hr
    5th round was General Hr

Anonymous Employee in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (Mysore) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview had 5 stages.
    The first two rounds were online test based on aptitude, verbal and programming ( C, DBMS, java).
    The next two rounds were technical interviews and final was the hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude questions were based and distance, speed & time, profit & loss, and simple mathematics. Programming questions were on pattern printing, palindrome, binary representation of numbers etc.
      Technical interviews were based on programming and branch related.   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (Coimbatore) in September 2018.

Interview

Round 1-online exam(aptitude,programming,reasoning)
    round 2-technical round in which ques will be based on your resume ,programming and technical concepts.
    programming:
    1.finding strange numbers:
    232 121 343 445 ...........
    2.pattern printing
    the company gave more importance to programming only rather than aptitude and verbal skills !!

Interview Questions

• ques will be based on your resume ,programming and technical concepts   Answer Question

Product Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (Coimbatore) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of four rounds totally. The first one was a mix of quants, tech apti, verbal, reasoning, code debugging and programming for 120 minutes. The next round was the continuation the 1st round. 10 quants, 2 problems in problem solving, 5 query writing and one oops concept problem for 90 minutes. The next two rounds were tech HR and general HR. Tech HR consisted of basic questions of a pattern program, basics of C and OOPS. If you clear the 1st 2 rounds, then it will be easier to go through.

Interview Questions

• write a program for anagram of strings which can consist of more than one word   Answer Question
    • A series pattern of 1 2 3 5 8 10 13 17 24 26 35 . . . . .   Answer Question
    • print the last element in a pre order of binary tree   Answer Question
    • 2d matrix question to print the sum of maximum of two numbers which must not be adjacent, diagonal, horizontal or vertical to each other.   Answer Question
    • write a program to print the maximum number of tickets that could be bought within a given budget from the available tickets and the selected category.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salem, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (Salem, Tamil Nadu) in September 2018.

Interview

Hiring process takes a day. First round is based on combination of apti and programming question. Few will be shortlisted. Second round is purely programming round. these 2 rounds will be in online .Programming will be easy to solve and not more tricky. Third round will be Technical F2F .They will grind more on your fundamentals.Data Structure will play major role. Fourth round will HR.

Interview Questions

• SQL queries for given scenarios and in F2F they said me to write the code for trees,list and they given some conditions .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (Madurai) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process had 4 rounds.
    First Round: A very detailed qualifier test on their own platform. It was 2.5hrs long.
    Second Round: It was a coding round. It had 2 Coding questions and 2 questions related to your domain. Eg: Circuits if you are an ECEian and Queries is you are an CSEian or ITian.
    Third Round: It was a Technical Interview Round. It took about 40mins. I was interviewed by a 3 member panel. It was mainly based on Computer Science and related stuffs.
    Fourth Round: It was a HR Interview Round. It was done through Skype. It was for about 10-15mins.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Electronics City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (Electronics City) in July 2018.

Interview

There were 100 of us appearing for the drive who had written the 2 hr aptitude test.
    The aptitude test was written in E-box a product developed by Amphisoft themselves .
    The sections in the test consisted of an Introduction section , Quantitative and Logical Aptitude section and a Coding section .After the test around 20 of them were shortlisted for the interview in their office where half of them had to come for the morning session and the other half in the evening session.The face to face interview started with a clichè Tell me about yourself question .After all the questions we were asked to wait and they told us that we will be called to know if we were selected or not .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • What is a pointer ? Write a program to dynamically accept an array and find the sum of all the elements of the array using pointers.   Answer Question
    • Accept an array containing 5 elements where 2 elements are repeated.Display the repeated element.   Answer Question
    • What is integration? Fibonacci numbers .Give me a creative story that is a problem statement so that I would give the solution as Fibonacci numbers.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to join this company ?   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (Coimbatore) in August 2017.

Interview

Amphisoft Technologies came to our college for recruitment
    In First second more than 1000 have attended the round
        first round had a combination of Programming,aptitude,puzzles etc..
        Programming was noticed mainly
    Totally 60 including me has been shortlisted for the second
        Second round is a Programming round it had a Problem solving question,Data structure question , logical problem , Java Application and Database
        20 have been shortlisted for the third round and I am the one among them
    Fourth round is a Technical Face to Face round where they tested the overall Knowledge followed by personal HR
      Finally 10 has been given the Full time offer

Interview Questions

• Data Structure and Problem solving question   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.