Anadarko Petroleum Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Anadarko Petroleum Interview Questions

Interviews at Anadarko Petroleum

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview

Personable experience where the interviewers really took the time to connect and learn about you on both a professional and personal level. Great experience with very few “HR” questions

Interview Questions

• How many tennis balls fit in a limo?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

The team I interviewed with chose a group interview with members of various departments to ensure as a candidate I was the right fit for the organization professionally and also fit the company’s culture.

Interview Questions

• Questions from previous work experience, employer described work scenarios to better understand the position, asked about I handled difficult conversations, etc.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online on company website and got a call from recruiter to set up onsite interview. The onsite interview was brief. It was a panel interview for an hour. Followed by lunch at nearby restaurant. The interviewers very kind and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions and some experience questions.   1 Answer

Senior Landman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Good interview process. Took about 4 months and then moved really fast. Not a whole lot of info in-between the first interview and the final interview due to a restructuring.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for a long term position or are you looking to gain experience and then leave the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied online on my uni’s website and met the recruiter at the career fair. Was invited to the pre-interview dinner and had an interview the next day. There were two interviewers present and they asked pretty standard interview questions - pre-made that were behavioral. Afterwards, if you make it through you’ll be invited to an office visit.

Production Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Interviewed On Campus after a career fair. Met with 4 interviewers at once, all of whom asked questions. They basically just went down my resume and asked about every experience I had, in addition to some basic questions about team work and conflict. The entire thing lasted about an hour.

Accounting Interview

Interview

I applied on school handshake and got an interview set up. There were 3 interviewers, one of them would write things down and the others would ask. There were quite many behavioral questions. The people were friendly. It was a 30 minute interview. I actually don’t know the outcome yet when I’m submitting it but there are no option for that on Glassdoor so I just click yes and I accepted:))

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum in October 2018.

Interview

Two interviewers asked behavioral questions with a few technical questions. It was nice and relaxing. What surprised me was I was told that there would be mainly behavioral questions. So I didnt expect the technical ones..

ITS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

They invite you to a candidates dinner and then have one face to face interview. Everything is behavioral. The interviewers were really nice. It ended up being just a conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

On campus, asked several behavioral questions and questions about previous projects and coding experiences. Had one technical question afterwards. They also asked about classes I took and what would I do in certain scenarios. Overall very pleasant, have not heard back.

Interview Questions

• Give an algorithm to find if two strings are anagrams.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.