Andersen Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Andersen Partnership

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Andersen Partnership

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen Partnership (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in June 2019.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. Definitely a more corporate vibe. The interviewers are very friendly and approachable. They gave me a good insight into the company which really helped my decision in accepting their offer.

Interview Questions

• What does your day to day look like?
      Run us through your sales pitch
      objection handling skills?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Andersen Partnership (Brisbane (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

3 steps, phone screened, met with the manager, then proceeded to the next stage meeting the team 1 by 1, they all explained what desk they were on and asked me a few questions

Graduate Interview

Interview

Initially a graduate assessment day with a number of activities that gave an understanding of what a day in recruitment looks like. Then a follow up interview with 3 senior management.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to go into external recruitment ?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andersen Partnership (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Fast, effective with a quick turnaround. You walk into an environment with another recruitment consultant as a first screening process. From here if successful you will talk to the recruitment manager and then finally two directors. Based on the outcome of these 4 interviews you will get a result of a yes or no quite quickly. The job was offered only days after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Andersen Partnership (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2013.

Interview

Very quick, no bull, more about a culture fit than a skills based interview. Asked around long term goals and previous wins/losses, but more about wanting to know if you would fit into the business

Interview Questions

• What have been your billings over the past year   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.