Andersen Partnership Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Andersen Partnership

Andersen Partnership

Application

I interviewed at Andersen Partnership

Interview

Call and go through your resume with a set of questions. After that, HR responded latter and set up a Zoom interview. In the interview, asked each points you listed on resume.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you leave your current role? Can you describe your role and responsibilities? What is the size of your current firm?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen Partnership (Auckland, Auckland) in Jun 2019

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. Definitely a more corporate vibe. The interviewers are very friendly and approachable. They gave me a good insight into the company which really helped my decision in accepting their offer.

Interview Questions
  • What does your day to day look like? Run us through your sales pitch objection handling skills?

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Andersen Partnership (Brisbane) in Oct 2018

Interview

3 steps, phone screened, met with the manager, then proceeded to the next stage meeting the team 1 by 1, they all explained what desk they were on and asked me a few questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Andersen Partnership

Application

I interviewed at Andersen Partnership

Interview

Initially a graduate assessment day with a number of activities that gave an understanding of what a day in recruitment looks like. Then a follow up interview with 3 senior management.

Interview Questions
  • Why I want to go into external recruitment ?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andersen Partnership (Sydney) in Jan 2017

Interview

Fast, effective with a quick turnaround. You walk into an environment with another recruitment consultant as a first screening process. From here if successful you will talk to the recruitment manager and then finally two directors. Based on the outcome of these 4 interviews you will get a result of a yes or no quite quickly. The job was offered only days after the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Andersen Partnership (Sydney) in Sep 2013

Interview

Very quick, no bull, more about a culture fit than a skills based interview. Asked around long term goals and previous wins/losses, but more about wanting to know if you would fit into the business

Interview Questions
  • What have been your billings over the past year
RSS Feed</>Embed