Cover image for Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Interview Questions

Updated 25 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 78 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Application

I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Interview

Very short, not welcoming or informative. Needs to improvise on what should be asked. Was not impressed or willing to continue I ended up asking to end interview early. Will not promote this company.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want a job
    Answer Question

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Application

I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Interview

Not a professional interview . Very bad experience and wasn't given proper chance. Though it is a great company the officers in charge of recruitment are rude . So a bad experience overall

Interview Questions
  • What is the effect of slack tanks

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Application

I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Interview

Good Experience, Nice Nature, Respect, Clean, Many Questions, Technical Questions, Personal Questions, Family, Good, Lengthy, 30 mins, Good work environment, At Anglo-Eastern, we work to the highest standards for our clients and seafarers alike, offering both long- and short-term opportunities with shipowners

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your family background? What is your height and weight? What is your spec power? What did you do in the ESAB welding course? What percentage are you expecting in your next semester? What feedback did you get about Anglo eastern?

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Mumbai) in Feb 2022

Interview

Online interview was held. There will be only one interviewer. The interviewer was calm and allowed to answer the questions without interrupting. If you are confident while answering you'll be selected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Application

I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Interview

First they took a test and who ever passed the test goes through interview after taking test you will be informed within six or seven days that you have cleared the test and after that interview will schedule.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Interview

It was good and you have asked questions like why merchant mavy whats your family background your hobbies and some questions from syllabus. The syllabus is given in the website no questions are asked out of sylabus as from my knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • What is archemedes principle, what is bernaulli principle etc
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Calicut, Kerala) in Dec 2021

Interview

Questions are asked by the interviewer .we should answer the questions correctly there will be some numerical questions .we should sit properly looking at the eyes of the interviewer.if you had clearded the interview you will get a mail

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in Nov 2021

Interview

3 step process.The first step is an online MCQ technical test comprising of questions from basic mechanical engineering background and some aptitude questions. Next there will be a psychometric test about 150 mcq questions. Then the candidates are screened on the basis of the above tests. Those who qualifies can appear in the interview. Even after qualifying the interview one needs to qualify the medicals to ensure their employment.

Interview Questions
  • Safeties associated with boiler, types of pumps, Parts of main engine , maintenance of main engine etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Mumbai)

Interview

It is similar to a normal interview but in a different field it's moreover a personality test there can be two or three interviewers to judge you on the basis of your performance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Interview

Asked abt the Basic info,what do you know abt our company, what are your futire goals, whatt do you expect, relaxed interview. Written test after interview. Send by email and reply by email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management as 83.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Junior Engineer and Deck Cadet rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for GME and Engine Cadet roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management takes an average of 9 days when considering 83 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Deck Cadet had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas GME roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management according to 83 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 16.00%