Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

2.9

Able Bodied Seaman Interview

Interview

Previously i was an able bodied seaman for 6 contract promoted to boatswain for 6 deployment contracts and promoted again to third officer for 6 contract,now im asking a favor if you can offer any of the above mentioned available position and i appreciate it very much and thanl you so much,im a Filipino seafarer since 1989 up to 2018

Interview Questions

• can i wait any available position offer for me sir/maam.   Answer Question

Deck Cadet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in October 2014.

Interview

you have to fill out a bio data form

then a sheet will be given with some topic to write on

then finally interviewers will check your IQ and laguages by different ways

they would also check your laguage skills and few basics of academics

Deck Cadet Interview

Interview

You have to clear the written test of anglo eastern and give IMUCET to be eligible for the interview. IMUCET is a must for the interview. Written test of anglo eastern is not very difficult just questions based on 11th 12th standard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why did you choose merchant navy.   Answer Question

Deck Cadet Sponsorship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Ludhiana) in August 2020.

Interview

Simply they conduct online test and then is the interview. Due to pandemic it was online this time and it became quite easy ti approach from home. Questions were from class 11 and 12 itself and general physics and trignometry.

Cadet Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management.

Interview

The exam for anglo Eastern was written at our school and few days later they told us that 2 of us were selected for the interview out of 3 .Which took place few days after.

Engine Cadet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

Tough procedure , more in to technical , they need workers type to work under professionals. There is no life for family men. Only for bachelors . Very good life .

Interview Questions

• About fluid dynamics, thermodynamics , heat and mass transfer, strength of materials ,kinetics of machine .   Answer Question

GME Interview

Interview

It was nice interview. First, I was asked to write a essay.There after they invited me for interview.The interview started with technical round. The first question was draw and explain pump. Draw impeller. Explain principle behind pump.
    Working of centrifugal pump. I answered all question completely in detail. Then, personality questions started.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (New Delhi) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied in delhi branch for my interview after successfully clearing their written test.
    A former captain and a former chief engineer took my interview there. Around 25 applicant were there and around 5 got selected. They generally took 20-30 minutes to examine a candidate.

Interview Questions

• First of all they asked some general questions to lighten up candidate mind like,
      1. tell me about yourself, favourite actor, favourite movie
      2. Then they asked, if you got invisible for next 24 hour,what will you do?
      3. If you got 5 crore rupees what will you do
      4. Some basic definition based questions from physics like, Archimedes principal, Pascal law, Bernoulli theorem, Boyle law , Charles law, etc
      5. At last they gave me 5 questions on Height and distance, average, time and work.   Answer Question

Deck Officer Cadet Interview

Interview

Telling about yourself and your family. And merchant navy and his company . And why do joint merchant navy and my company and telling about your strength and weakness . Some question from 11and 12 standard pcm .

Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in October 2019.

Interview

Technical round followed by psychometric test and call for interview
    You don't get call easily so be patient. The syllabus for the technical round is mentioned on their site and questions usually are well design short and simple

Interview Questions

• Why Anglo ?
      Why marine merchant?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.