Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 14 Apr 2019

2.8

Sort:

Deck Cadet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in October 2014.

Interview

you have to fill out a bio data form

then a sheet will be given with some topic to write on

then finally interviewers will check your IQ and laguages by different ways

they would also check your laguage skills and few basics of academics

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Kolkata) in July 2008.

Interview

For qualifying in any position as a floating staff one has to face Interview across the table and a computer based test followed by Medical fitness test.. Also one must have all the STCW training certificates which are mandatory.

Interview Questions

• Why did you resign from your last company?   1 Answer

Captain Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in September 2009.

Interview

Quite rigorous. Unless they really need you. Then sab kuch maaaf hai. There are interviews at various stages, computer based tests and other random assessments after which a decision is taken by senior management.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Fixed salaries

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (New Delhi) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview held at Delhi center is not tough. If you don't clear it at first attempt second chance for interview process is given . Limited questions are asked . Gme interviews are based on thermodynamics.

Interview Questions

• iIc engines ,turbocharger,motors,pumps,tools,refrigeration,ac   2 Answers

Junior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management.

Interview

First they give a presentation about their company and the job in question. This is succeeded by a technical test which consists of core electrical engineering or core mechanical engineering questions, whichever applicable. Then they take a personality test. Results of both the tests are declared within three days and the shortlisted candidates are then called for the interview round at their office.

Interview Questions

• Weirdest question ever: Would you kill yourself if someone lies to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Mumbai) in July 2008.

Interview

representative from three different companies had come to take interviews of more than 60 students who had cleared entrance test and the psychometry test. each candidate was taken 2 hrs to interview. they asked candidates about their background, general questions, technical questions. the most famous questions are- why do you want to join merchant navy? is there somebody of yours in this field? how did he helped you?

Interview Questions

• the technical question were more difficult. they ask you very basics and then start to go in deep: like what is a capacitor? where it used? why not for the bulb?   1 Answer
    • why single phase in house hold and why not three phase?   1 Answer

Negotiation

be confident enough that's only one thing i can tell.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Chennai) in June 2008.

Interview

written test, followed by a psychometric test and interview and then medicals

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Kolkata) in May 2016.

Interview

the process comprises of an online technical test followed by an online psychometry test. You need to pass both of them to be eligible for the interview. Technical test had basic questions from the Marine Engineering subjects and aptitude. Kindly take psychometry test seriously as AESM takes it as a judgement parameter.

Interview Questions

• family background, extra curricular activities, why merchant navy, working of centrifugal pump, what is otto cycle, what do you mean by psi, difference between petrol engine and diesel engine.   2 Answers

Junior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was pure technical and was a kind of rapid fire round. Questions were thrown at me one after the other. mainly all the questions were from Internal Combustion Engine and Turbines & Pumps. Overall, the interview was good!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

basically its a rapid fire round they ask you all about various subjects you have studied throughout your engg eg, ic engines, thermo ,etc. It takes about a whole week. you also got to give an online examination before appearing for the interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.