Animal Logic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Animal Logic Interview Questions

2.3

Sort:

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

Worst experience ever...
    They took my time for more than 20 hours for 3 interviews with 2 people from their Canada team plus another 8 people including their accounting guy and psychologist girl who even asked about my favourite movies and personal life, then their accounting person said we are not sure whether you are strong about handling some specific situations and apparently one person is not sure about that, and other than that we don’t have any problem with your technical background.

They asked me for my references and took my two references time as well before they make their mind about me.

After all the time wasting.. I figured out from one of my friends that they are still looking for other people whilst they were keeping me on hold for offer.. so emailed them the new job recruiter contacts and informed them about their unprofessional behaviour.

Such a shameful behaviour is definitely not defendable. Be careful with these people.

No more with small companies and no more than one in person interview, was the best outcome for me for the next cases.

Interview Questions

• Technical and many old fashion HR and personal question including what is your 5 favourite movies   Answer Question

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

They talked about company projects, outlook. The lead was great. The HR was accommodating to my questions, Just be confident and let them know that you know your stuff thoroughly.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview and two rounds of in-person interview. Overall a smooth process, HR is very nice and accommodating, friendly and open company culture. The company definitely cares about the reference, so make sure you pick the ones who is willing to write some positive feedback.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

I applied online and got a response within 1 week and met with one of the recruiting managers and the supevisor for the department I would be working for at Animal Logic Sydney. After the interview I got an offer a couple of hours later. It was fairly laid back and they are really nice to talk to. The questions are really easy as well. Just familiarise yourself with the company history and just be positive.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the toughest challenges you have faced and how have you overcome this?   1 Answer

Surfacing Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Mumbai) in February 2017.

Interview

Skype Interview - Persons involved were Department Sup and Main Recruiter. They explained for which shows they are looking talent for and for what time duration. They explained how their department is structured with respect to the skills that various artist possess. For feedback, they asked to wait for a couple of weeks as they were interviewing other candidates. There were several questions regarding my reel, how certain aspects were achieved.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to give a walk through my reel. Which skills I more comfortable with for example Texture Painting, Shading or Grooming? Am I comfortable with a shorter contract? Why am I looking for a change?   1 Answer

Render Wrangler (Senior) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Starts with a very friendly introductions, followed by a series of questions that are specific to the job. At the end of the interview, you will be given an opportunity to geek out. Do take the opportunity!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.