Animal Logic Interview Questions

Updated 3 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Animal Logic

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Sydney)

Interview

I was interviewed by the Head of Animation, A really nice guy. The interview went on like a normal conversation between artist, he asked me the usual, about my processes and experience. He was a very respectful and nice person. Afterwards HR let me know their decision in a few days as they agreed to do, that showed that they do respect the artists and their time, unlike other companies that won’t write you back for more than a month or won’t keep you on the loop. Overall very respectful HOD and recruiters.

Interview Questions
  • Breakdown your process in every shot of your demo reel. What was your experience working with your leads and sups. What were the challenges you encountered in specific shots, how did you solve them.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

They contacted me via linkedin and we set up an interview. I had the interview with two rigging supervisor and the recruiter that contacted me. It was very laid back and nice experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Animal Logic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Animal Logic

Interview

Originally applied for a Production Coordinator role, but was approached to apply for the Production Assistant position. From there, they arranged a zoom interview with the recruiter and Digital Producer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2019

Interview

Weeks and weeks to find out they don't hire Canadians. Assuming they want low cost foreign worker. They are flooded with applicants and seem confused who to choose. Local Canadian with experience? No, must want something else.

Interview Questions
  • Can you start soon? Or not... weeks pass. Or now maybe? Cancel that no. Maybe yes. Recruiter sounded positive from Australia, then she suddenly quits working at Animal Logic. Now I find out I'm now back of the que behind 'many names'. This is after she screens online, dissapears for 3 weeks, suddenly emails super interested asking if I'm still interested? Yes local Canadian desperate for work. Then she quits Animal Logic and I find out I'm no longer being considered. HR here comes across cold. :(

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore Park

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Moore Park) in Oct 2018

Interview

Multi level interviews happened over phone, 2 on site interview where one is with the engineers over there and another with Canada. Meet with multiple people over the interview and finally the consultant asked for the reference. The reference was sent and after that no reply at all. Hours were spend on preparation, leave from work place twice, transportation to meet with unnecessary and unprofessional people who not even bothered to give a reply. Finally asked the consultant who said they are not sure on this role. What a joke.,......

Interview Questions
  • General networking stuffs and problem scenarios.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC) in May 2018

Interview

Phone interview and two rounds of in-person interview. Overall a smooth process, HR is very nice and accommodating, friendly and open company culture. The company definitely cares about the reference, so make sure you pick the ones who is willing to write some positive feedback.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Sydney)

Interview

I applied online and got a response within 1 week and met with one of the recruiting managers and the supevisor for the department I would be working for at Animal Logic Sydney. After the interview I got an offer a couple of hours later. It was fairly laid back and they are really nice to talk to. The questions are really easy as well. Just familiarise yourself with the company history and just be positive.

Interview Questions
  • What was one of the toughest challenges you have faced and how have you overcome this?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2018

Interview

The process was fairly routine. An email to set up an interview, and then an in-person one. Clear communication and all. Sadly this was a very poor interview experience as the interviewers seemed very unhappy at their jobs and they kept asking me the same questions over and over but with different wording, so it was hard to fully engage with the group. The recruiter was polite, but the vibe was extremely uncomfortable as the others who were present made it clear that they were very tired/overworked. Had I gotten an offer, I wouldn't have taken it based on this experience.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what my "nightmare job" would be, as in "what job would I absolutely hate to have", which I thought was really strange. Wouldn't it be "what job would you WANT to have?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Mumbai) in Feb 2017

Interview

Skype Interview - Persons involved were Department Sup and Main Recruiter. They explained for which shows they are looking talent for and for what time duration. They explained how their department is structured with respect to the skills that various artist possess. For feedback, they asked to wait for a couple of weeks as they were interviewing other candidates. There were several questions regarding my reel, how certain aspects were achieved.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked to give a walk through my reel. Which skills I more comfortable with for example Texture Painting, Shading or Grooming? Am I comfortable with a shorter contract? Why am I looking for a change?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2016

Interview

Starts with a very friendly introductions, followed by a series of questions that are specific to the job. At the end of the interview, you will be given an opportunity to geek out. Do take the opportunity!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews