Ankura .NET Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ankura .NET Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ankura

1 Interview Review

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ankura (Washington, DC (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an e-mail from an internal recruiter. I had an initial phone screen with the hiring manager. I had a second phone screen with the technical lead to review my technical skills. Both of these interviews went well and I was asked in for an in-person interview and to meet the team.

There was a bit of back and forth and the internal recruiter had to reschedule the in-person interview twice due to issues with their scheduling. I was flexible and accommodating.

I went to the in-person interview and met the technical lead and did a short coding test with them - one programming problem. I met with a second employee and worked on a larger programming task, one similar to a daily work request and coded in the actual development environment. There were a few minor logistical issues with the development environment on the test machines but otherwise I thought it was pretty straight forward and went smoothly.

The entire in-person interview lasted 4 hours and I was informed I would hear back from HR the following week.

It has since been over a month and I haven't heard anything from the company. Multiple attempts of contact for feedback from the internal recruiter have been met with silence.

Interview Questions

• What does the keyword static mean?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.