Cover image for AppSierra Solutions

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

AppSierra Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AppSierra Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (Noida) in Jun 2022

Interview

Interview was very smooth and in professional way, It was three round interview, In first round they asked about my educational details, second was technical round asked basic questions about networking and hardware, third was with manager she told me about how the company work and what will you do.

Interview Questions
  • Hardware and os, networking topology, Cisco, routers and switches, very basic questions.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (Noida) in Nov 2021

Interview

Smooth interview process, HR is very much friendly and smooth onboarding process too. The CEO is also very employee friendly, working environment is good for the freshers. Salary credited on time.

Interview Questions
  • Sdlc and stlc, agile model, intro

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

44min

a

Senior Software Engineer

I am 30 years old and recently joined a company with 63LPA, in which 43L is fixed, 9.7 is annual bonus and 9.7 is RSU for 4 years. My family want me to get married now and asked to share my bio data. My question is what amount should I share as CTC. 43LPA, 55LPA or 63LPA?

30 Comments

Tech India

189.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=AppSierra Solutions~1512820
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about AppSierra Solutions? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with AppSierra Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

There are 2 interview rounds. First they call and ask about educational qualifications and which testing you want to give interview for i.e. manual or automation. They will ask when can you appear for the interview. They ask about basic knowledge related to "Manual Testing" as I chose manual testing. Its very easy to crack the interview with basic knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1. 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Do you have any previous experience? 3. Why do you want to come in this field? 4. What is the difference between QA and Software testing? 5. What are the different models of testing? 6. What are the drawbacks of waterfall and agile model? 7. Do you know what are web applications? 8. What are mobile applications? 9. Share your screen, (open given website link), write test cases for anything on the home page.
  • Round 2. 1. Briefly introduce yourself. 2. Why should we hire you? 3. Share your screen, open notepad, write negative test cases for fund transfer from your account to another account.
2 people found this interview helpful

AppSierra Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions

Interview

Very easy just 2 rounds in first they asked basic Manual Testing questions. Then test cases for chair then second round was again tell me about yourself then then test cases on e commerce website. Then again simple Manual Testing questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (Noida) in Apr 2021

Interview

i appiled for mannual tester intern.Their are 2 rounds for interview,both are technical.They took my interview on video call.on forst round they ask questions like what is retesting, regression testing,STLC stages,write test case for lift,etc.all questions on mannual testing only.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AppSierra Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions

Interview

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions . I applied through online job portal and received response in 1 day to appear for the interview. There are four rounds for this profile in AppSierra.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between the QA and software testing?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I just had a face to face round with the HR and the managers and a written test. You need to have the basic knowledge of the industry you want to work in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (Noida) in Jan 2019

Interview

Here interview is good you should have a little bit knowledge of the profile you applied for. And the most important thing is English and great personality. Here are the rounds for the recruiting process. First round was Screening round. Second round was GD. Third round was Interview. Forth round HR and Final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about Business Development Executive and what experience do you have that would be helpful for you to work in this profile.

AppSierra Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions in Jul 2017

Interview

Appsierra Solutions Interview Process is very good . All Questions related to Digital Marketing Like Search Engine Optimization , Social Media Optimization , Social Media Marketing , PPC , Email Marketing , .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (Noida)

Interview

It was really simple when I joined the company, only management took the interview and that was easy. They question about the basic software testing process and methods. you can crack the interview with just basic knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • About the software testing process and methodologies.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews