AppSierra Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AppSierra Solutions

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

There are 2 interview rounds. First they call and ask about educational qualifications and which testing you want to give interview for i.e. manual or automation. They will ask when can you appear for the interview. They ask about basic knowledge related to "Manual Testing" as I chose manual testing. Its very easy to crack the interview with basic knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1. 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Do you have any previous experience? 3. Why do you want to come in this field? 4. What is the difference between QA and Software testing? 5. What are the different models of testing? 6. What are the drawbacks of waterfall and agile model? 7. Do you know what are web applications? 8. What are mobile applications? 9. Share your screen, (open given website link), write test cases for anything on the home page.
    Answer Question
  • Round 2. 1. Briefly introduce yourself. 2. Why should we hire you? 3. Share your screen, open notepad, write negative test cases for fund transfer from your account to another account.
1 person found this interview helpful

AppSierra Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions

Interview

Very easy just 2 rounds in first they asked basic Manual Testing questions. Then test cases for chair then second round was again tell me about yourself then then test cases on e commerce website. Then again simple Manual Testing questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (Noida) in Apr 2021

Interview

i appiled for mannual tester intern.Their are 2 rounds for interview,both are technical.They took my interview on video call.on forst round they ask questions like what is retesting, regression testing,STLC stages,write test case for lift,etc.all questions on mannual testing only.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AppSierra Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions

Interview

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions . I applied through online job portal and received response in 1 day to appear for the interview. There are four rounds for this profile in AppSierra.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between the QA and software testing?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I just had a face to face round with the HR and the managers and a written test. You need to have the basic knowledge of the industry you want to work in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (Noida) in Jan 2019

Interview

Here interview is good you should have a little bit knowledge of the profile you applied for. And the most important thing is English and great personality. Here are the rounds for the recruiting process. First round was Screening round. Second round was GD. Third round was Interview. Forth round HR and Final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about Business Development Executive and what experience do you have that would be helpful for you to work in this profile.

AppSierra Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions in Jul 2017

Interview

Appsierra Solutions Interview Process is very good . All Questions related to Digital Marketing Like Search Engine Optimization , Social Media Optimization , Social Media Marketing , PPC , Email Marketing , .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions (Noida)

Interview

It was really simple when I joined the company, only management took the interview and that was easy. They question about the basic software testing process and methods. you can crack the interview with just basic knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • About the software testing process and methodologies.
1 person found this interview helpful

AppSierra Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppSierra Solutions in Mar 2017

Interview

I applied through online job portal and received response in 1 day to appear for the interview. There are four rounds for this profile in AppSierra. Round 1- Screening Round 2- GD Round 3-Manager Interview Round 4- HR and Final Interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself and your experience which would help you in working as BDE. Tell me why do you think you can work in this profile and what can you do to help this company.
RSS Feed</>Embed