Arcesium Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Arcesium Interview Questions

Interviews at Arcesium

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arcesium (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was a phone interview just walking through your resume and interests. Second round was an in office interview; where I met with 3 employees (one on one) in the order of increasing rank.

Interview Questions

• Basically consisted of fit questions and what you're passionate about studying in school. Why you chose this company and what you can do for the company   Answer Question

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcesium (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewee called me. Asked me a few basic questions about my background and interests. I thought we got along because we talked and laughed about other things but then in the end i didnt get through. Weird.

Interview Questions

• How did you get your previous internship?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arcesium (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Online assessment, 2 phone interviews, 2 in person interviews, no job offer. When I asked for feedback they said they went with a stronger candidate. A BIG FAT LIE. 2-3 weeks after a recruiter from an employment agency called me about this same job and asked if I wanted to apply. DON'T WASTE TIME WITH ARCESIUM.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arcesium in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through school website and got scheduled a 30 minute phone call that ended up being 45 minutes. Interviewer was very friend and asked mostly about resume and fact recalling questions that are related to course work.

Interview Questions

Interview

Scheduled an in person interview through my recruiter. Met with 7 people firm wide (all at different times- not a group interview).
    Interview lasted 5 hours. All very pleasant people, with straight forward questions.
    Prior to day of interview, went through a series of competency tests for Outlook, word, powerpoint + a typing test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this scenario? 1. Tom needs a meeting set up between him and your exec. today 2. Your executive just asked you to print out materials for a meeting happening in 15 minutes. 3. A lunch needs to be ordered for a group of people for a meeting in 2 days. 4. There is a meeting that needs to be rescheduled for an external client   Answer Question

Treasury Analyst Interview

Interview

1st Round Phone Interview around 30 Seconds. Scheduled through email. The HR was really friendly. Asked about the experience on resume. Elaboration required. Several other behavior questions added after resume. Asked about interest in the company.

Interview Questions

• Go through your resume line by line. The HR will take notes for the manager for decision.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

The interview round consisted if basically an aptitude test followed by a telephonic interview, which followed by a video conference round and at last an hr round.
    The hr were really nice and they made the whole process really smooth.

Interview Questions

• Technicalities of stock market and basic accounting questions.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Arcesium.

Interview

It was a phone interview that lasted about half an hour.
    I was asked a lot questions about the previous project I'd undertaken, options, options pricing, bonds, equity markets.
    Not a very formal interview but not too casual either.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arcesium (Hyderabad) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview for 3 time and then 1:1. flight was sponsored by firm. I liked HR and other interviewers but not the director. it was nice that HR staff always ensured that candidate is attended well, she also accompanied me for lunch understanding we are first time to location and that was nice part.

Interview Questions

• profile, work i did, would u be fine to move to another location.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcesium in July 2017.

Interview

Really pisssed off with the way they conducted there drive at Bangalore. They conducted my first round at around 1 Pm and they kept me waiting for around 5 hrs for next round. Infact they all had a flight so were really rushing and they were just taking 15 mins next round. It's a mystery how did they judged me in two rounds.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.