Argos Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Argos Interview Questions

Interviews at Argos

2.3

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argos (Stockton, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the networx recruitment site. I got a call about a week later inviting me to an interview the following week. The interview only took about 25 minutes and it was really informal which put me at ease. I was interviewed by the manager and stock manager. They asked several questions, some scenario based questions, told me about the role and then asked if I had any questions.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Argos (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Applied online at like 2am on a Wednesday and got a call back at 4pm the same day. Got invited to an interview the next day and got offered the job on that Friday. Interview was about 8 minutes long, only got asked 4 questions and 3 of those 4 questions were scenario based. Very easy and laidback interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   Answer Question
    • What questions would you ask if a customer came in looking to buy....? X3   1 Answer

Interview

Easy, the questions were pretty standard nothing that will catch you off guard. The interview was around 15 minutes and they call you straight after to tell you if you got the job

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Argos (Cork (Ireland)) in October 2020.

Interview

I applied on the Argos website, went through the questionnaire and about a day or two later I got a call inviting me to a phone interview due to covid-19. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and was split into 3 sections, general questions , a set of scenarios about how I'd deal with a situation and then questions regarding availability

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for argos   1 Answer
    • A time you gave good customer service   1 Answer
    • Are there any areas Argos could improved on in terms of the ability to purchase goods in the store   1 Answer
    • Scenario: A customer is having issues with a satnav they bought, you don't drive or have a car - how would you approach   1 Answer
    • Scenario: A member of staff is dealing with a customizers and you notice the customer is becoming unnerved - how would you approach   1 Answer
    • Scenario: A customer is after purchasing many large items, how would you help them   1 Answer
    • Do you think that all customers require the same level of attention   2 Answers

FP&A Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Argos.

Interview

3 interviews with varying people. Very long winded and a lot of coaching was given to get through the interview. I don’t really have 30 words on this to be honest there isn’t 30
    Words to say

Interview

Rejected without interview following an online application, even though I have a lot of experience of working in retail and customer services. I did say I was in the 50+ age bracket, which could have been a reason why I was screened out.

Sale Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argos.

Interview

They asked me couple of questions and then some scenerio questions. About work in team and previous experience. Because of Covid I wasn't taken to talk to customers. In was like a normal converstion.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argos (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2020.

Interview

Applied online and less than a week later I got a call saying they would like me to do an interview a few days later. Due to Covid-19, this was a telephone interview. The interview was easy enough with a few curveball questions. Got asked fairly normal interview questions and a few customer service based questions. Took 15 minutes. Got a call the next day offerning me the job. Overall, it was a great experience.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argos.

Interview

Very simple and not too formal. The interviewer was very nice and tried to make you feel less nervous. Overall all the staff are really supportive and nice people. It isn’t a formal interview so you don’t have to worry and be nervous.

Interview Questions

• Is there any way you would improve argos’ in store ordering system .   1 Answer

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blackburn, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Argos (Blackburn, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview, then a face to face interview. It was very relaxed and I felt more at ease. The person who did my interview was really nice and asked me questions about myself so i felt more comfortable

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.