Atos Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Atos Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Pune) in August 2013.

Interview

3 telephonic interviews were conducted, including the HR round. All were scheduled as per my availability. Negotiation was the tough phase where a project manager discuss the same with you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiating the package was tough during the interview

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atos (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in March 2011.

Interview

The hard part of this process was the initial dependence among whom he had interviewed in Latin America and those taking a decision in France. Then there was a wage renegotiation that was difficult to handle, having much of the process in advance

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult corporate decision that you had to take affecting coworkers and if I had to do it again I would do different?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Then there was a wage renegotiation that was difficult to handle, having much of the process in advance.

Managing Partner Interview

Interview

Was with the managing director, HR and a sales manager at the same time and lasted for 3 hours

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2015.

Interview

I took the exam first and got interview after. The person I talked to asked questions about troubleshooting and basic computer knowledge. They just asked what happened to my on the job training because i still don't have any experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the router and modem?   1 Answer

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (Pune) in February 2018.

Interview

very good process took one day. but the took time to expose offer. at last i got offer fro atos.
    They did not nagoitate they gave me whatver discuss in Hr round .

Interview Questions

• SAP ABAP senario question asked   1 Answer

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

1 - online application
    2 - telephone interview
    3 - group assessment

The online application was pretty straightforward, fairly standard questions.

The telephone interview was also fairly easy, two competency based questions and a why Atos one.

The assessment centre started with one group task, in this case plan an office move. you had to create timelines and contingency and present them They jumped us half way through with a request for an earlier finish, so we had to adjust. They seemed more keen on team work and interpersonal communication rather than a successful task...
    This was followed with two one to one interviews, some competency based questions, then one about why Atos and why this role. Prepare some examples for things like, completing a difficult task with deadlines and leading a team to success.
    Finally you were given a task to present a case for the "CEO" for a project with information from some emails. you get 40 minutes to prepare it and 10 to present, followed by some questions. I would practice some simople Powerpoint skills to make the presentation look good. Be prepared to explain you time lines etc and make sure you can offer opinions and justify why you shoud then lead the project.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Describe a time when you had to overcome a difficult situation.
      Describe a time when you had to work to a tight deadline.
      Describe a time when you had to lead a team.   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer (Entry Level Job) Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos in December 2014.

Interview

We had an online aptitude test, first. Then the people got shortlisted to almost 1/10th of the initial attendees, and a GD was conducted. After GD, there was a technical interview, and after further filtration there is a final hr interview. After getting through the above four processes, there will be a telephonic interview. And that would be the final round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.