Cover image for Autosoft

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Autosoft Interview Questions

Updated 25 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Autosoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autosoft (New York, NY) in Oct 2022

Interview

Initial call with internal recruiter, microsoft teams interview with two managers. They had "internet issues," causing constant speaking over each other. One of the managers made an off hand comment regarding my age, which I believe breaks a few laws and is just generally abhorent. The other was condescending and dismissive. This was the least professional interaction I've had during an interview by a wide margin.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself. How would you react if an AE had a problem with you ? Are you willing to relocate? (Interview was for a remote position.)
    Answer Question

Autosoft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autosoft in Oct 2021

Interview

During my phone interview, my interviewer suddenly sounded detached, as if she had made up her mind she didn't want to move me forward. She said she would get back to me by the next week. My hunch was right. I have been ghosted, which is unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

2h

works at

Capgemini

Hello Fishes Capgemini retention package 23 LPA + 2L retention bonus + my variable pay after taking resignation back. Having an offer from Accenture 27.94 LPA and 27% variable and level 8. HCL 28.5LPA E3.1 band. In discussion with Wipro 24 fix + variable. Still 40 days notice period is left might be will get 1 or two more offers if lucky. YOE 11 years Technology Dotnet Fullstack + Azure Please suggest good option.Capgemini Tata Consultancy Infosys Accenture Cognizant HCL Technologies Wipro

12 Comments

Tech India

185.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Autosoft~35182
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Autosoft? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Autosoft employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockwell, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autosoft (Rockwell, NC) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen with the recruiter, and a panel interview with the hiring manager and their direct supervisor. Panel interview was very scripted, and asked several questions to outline the SAR method for each response. Overall, the team did not feel inclusive and seemed to be very micromanaged.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time a client wasn’t happy with the final product. What happened, and how did you overcome that?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Autosoft (New York, NY) in Jun 2019

Interview

Applied online, received an email a few days later from a recruiter saying they liked my resume and got a link for a HackerRank challenge. The HackerRank challenge was extremely easy and junior level. Didn't hear anything back for almost a month and then get an email saying my background isn't what they are looking for after reviewing my resume. I feel my time was wasted and the communication was poor at best.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Autosoft

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Autosoft in Apr 2019

Interview

I applied online and received an email within a day or two that said the recruiting team was impressed with my resume. It also said "You will receive an invite from HackerRank and we ask that you complete the test as soon as possible. We will be notifying candidates of their status after the test has been completed." Since they asked me to take the test ASAP, I did it at my earliest convenience. I completed the coding test the next morning. It was pretty simple and I doubt that anything in my code was substantially bad enough for the company to reject me. 10 days later, I hadn't heard anything back. I sent an email checking in and received no response. Another week later I sent another email following up and again received no response. I don't appreciate it when companies waste my time and have no communication at all for simple questions like whether the interview process is still moving forward or not.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in West Middlesex, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autosoft (West Middlesex, PA) in Mar 2019

Interview

preliminary phone interview followed by a 1:1 interview in the office a very relaxed environment with a tour of the campus. they offered me the position at the end of the interview and gave me time to think it over and talk with my wife

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Autosoft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autosoft

Interview

I did a phone screen an HR person seemed very interested in my qualifications. I was told to expect a call to schedule the second round to talk more technically to a Design person. I got a copy/paste rejection letter instead. My qualifications where not even taken into consideration as HR just won't understand high level tech. It's OK to make your decisions and change your mind if you will, but see what people have to offer first.

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in West Middlesex, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Autosoft (West Middlesex, PA) in Sept 2018

Interview

I had a phone interview, then an in person interview. I was interviewed by a panel of three people. Everyone was very polite and nice during the interview. It helped with the interview a lot since it relaxed the atmosphere. I felt the interview was very fair with no bias or discrimination.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with Photoshop, out of 10?

Autosoft

Application

I interviewed at Autosoft

Interview

Straight forward. Went in and interviewed with management and sat with employees to review job. Everyone seemed nice each time I went in for the 2 interviews. The last interview was with 3 managers.

Interview Questions
  • Names something you dont want to do

Autosoft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autosoft

Interview

After being contacted by Autosoft a 30 minute phone screen was scheduled. At the end of the screen, an on-site interview was scheduled later in the week. I was given a tour of the office before the interview which was fairly brief. At the end of the interview, I was offered the position and later accepted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews