Auxano Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Auxano Global Services

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Auxano Global Services (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

Much polite and Positive HR round. Senior technical round (polite and well supportive questions). (1 hour Max) Practical round - 3 hour task. Practical feedback call. Final round (C.T.O - meeting (1 hour)) They call to your past company and get your feedback. Finally HR will offer best package which near to your expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want for change ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Auxano Global Services (Ahmedabad) in Aug 2019

Interview

Not good at all, poor people have no idea how to treat people on interview and their premises. I highly not recommend this company, they dont hire people only they do is waste time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1d

works at

HSBC

How do you deal with relatives who ask about your package in the family gatherings ?

97 Comments

Tech India

82.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Auxano Global Services~1379901
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Auxano Global Services (Ahmedabad) in Jan 2018

Interview

A phone screen was arranged the day after I applied. Two onsite interviews scheduled straight away. They were one week apart. An offer was made two days following the last interview. The Talent Acquisition team was extremely professional, responsive and accommodating. It was a wonderful experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Auxano Global Services (Ahmedabad) in Jul 2016

Interview

Just 3 steps Process. 1st Hr Round - just half n hour, 2nd Technical/Practical Round - 1 or 2 hours as per depend on our speed and 3rd Final Round - Just 10-15 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to change your current company?
RSS Feed</>Embed