Cover image for Avani Technology Solutions

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avani Technology Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jan 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avani Technology Solutions

Avani Technology Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions

Interview

Dropped it pretty quick as I was asked my Date of Birth... kind of illegal in the United States of America which I strongly suspect is NOT where they are based out of?

Interview Questions
  • Month and Year of your Birth.
    Answer Question

Avani Technology Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions

Interview

Interview process is simple and cool. But once we reached the office for an in-person interview we need to wait for minimum 3 to 5 hrs for interview call.

Interview Questions
  • About previous experience Commitment to the organization for long term

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1h

an

Associate

What to say during Stand Up Calls when you have nothing to say. How to show that you are participating in their conversations and are interested in the work. Scenario- Same 3 persons are talking everyday about the project works with the manager and you are only joining and listening and saying thank you at the end, bcz u don't know wt is going on currently in the project and no work is assigned to you.

4 Comments

Tech India

188.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Avani Technology Solutions~664477
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Avani Technology Solutions? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Avani Technology Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Jul 2016

Interview

I was called to the interview by Miss Nishtha who is a talented and well managed HR Recruiter in the company. First she took my Interview and all questions was technical and at that time I get nervous for a while. Then after clearing that round, one junior developer took my interview and practical test and I cleared it too. Then he asked me that one mor round is there, then it was Senior Developer round where one Sir took my interview and I cleared it too...Then he said me that he will refer to his manager about me. Then HR Nishtha came and informed me about my clearance and said one US Managerial round will be there. After a week I got a call from the Manager and cleared that round too.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Jul 2016

Interview

Face to face interview with HR and then Telephonic with management from USA. They asked about my experience and challenges. They asked about goal.about my experience and challenges i faced in recruitment It was good experience with the interview

Interview Questions
  • about my experience, and challenges i faced in recruitment, US taxation terms, states, time zones, major city's

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Jun 2016

Interview

It was smooth and unexpected. I first walked in for a sales position, however, I git selected for content writing and now, I'm in digital marketing. As I mentioned, the career growth opportunities that the company provides for are unmatched to any company in the industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avani Technology Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions in Dec 2015

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by someone from HR and had an initial phone screen that lasted about 30 minutes. During that time, HR as questions regarding my work history and technical competencies in order to screen me for the job. Had a phone interview then an in person interview with 3 managers

Interview Questions
  • General questions surrounding experience listed on my resume.
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Nov 2015

Interview

first telephonic screening round by Talent Acquisition Team ,Then Two rounds of In-person Technical interview rounds by senior Quality analyst , finally HR round about salary discussion and company norms and policies

Interview Questions
  • every thing related Testing like SDLC ,STLC
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Rochester, NY) in Nov 2015

Interview

the interview which was held to me is a telephonic interview which lasts for two rounds. the team who are assigned to me have made several mock interviews before the actual interview held and encouraged positively all the time

Interview Questions
  • the difficult thing what I felt is about the AWS concepts which I have no touch in that area before

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Jul 2015

Interview

Telephonic Screening - Received a call and discussed about my Overall Experience , Expectation and general questions. Online Test - After successful completion of Telephonic Interview they have sent me Online test link. Face to Face Round - About my technical Knowledge and Strengths and Weaknesses . Final and HR Round - Discussed regarding the Joining Formalities and Salary .

Interview Questions
  • How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?

Avani Technology Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions in Jun 2015

Interview

INTERVIEW WENT WELL WITH THE CLIENT. It was pretty much basic and little advanced question about the MVC. SQL is most important to their project and hence they did asked more about the SQL.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews

Avani Technology Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Avani Technology Solutions as 100.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.09 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for PHP Developer and Software Test Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for PHP Devoleper and Content Writer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Avani Technology Solutions takes an average of 6.44 days when considering 12 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Trainee Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas SAP Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Avani Technology Solutions according to 12 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 19.05%