Avani Technology Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avani Technology Solutions

Avani Technology Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions

Interview

Interview process is simple and cool. But once we reached the office for an in-person interview we need to wait for minimum 3 to 5 hrs for interview call.

Interview Questions
  • About previous experience Commitment to the organization for long term
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Jul 2016

Interview

I was called to the interview by Miss Nishtha who is a talented and well managed HR Recruiter in the company. First she took my Interview and all questions was technical and at that time I get nervous for a while. Then after clearing that round, one junior developer took my interview and practical test and I cleared it too. Then he asked me that one mor round is there, then it was Senior Developer round where one Sir took my interview and I cleared it too...Then he said me that he will refer to his manager about me. Then HR Nishtha came and informed me about my clearance and said one US Managerial round will be there. After a week I got a call from the Manager and cleared that round too.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Jul 2016

Interview

Face to face interview with HR and then Telephonic with management from USA. They asked about my experience and challenges. They asked about goal.about my experience and challenges i faced in recruitment It was good experience with the interview

Interview Questions
  • about my experience, and challenges i faced in recruitment, US taxation terms, states, time zones, major city's

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Jun 2016

Interview

It was smooth and unexpected. I first walked in for a sales position, however, I git selected for content writing and now, I'm in digital marketing. As I mentioned, the career growth opportunities that the company provides for are unmatched to any company in the industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avani Technology Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions in Dec 2015

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by someone from HR and had an initial phone screen that lasted about 30 minutes. During that time, HR as questions regarding my work history and technical competencies in order to screen me for the job. Had a phone interview then an in person interview with 3 managers

Interview Questions
  • General questions surrounding experience listed on my resume.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Nov 2015

Interview

first telephonic screening round by Talent Acquisition Team ,Then Two rounds of In-person Technical interview rounds by senior Quality analyst , finally HR round about salary discussion and company norms and policies

Interview Questions
  • every thing related Testing like SDLC ,STLC
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Rochester, NY) in Nov 2015

Interview

the interview which was held to me is a telephonic interview which lasts for two rounds. the team who are assigned to me have made several mock interviews before the actual interview held and encouraged positively all the time

Interview Questions
  • the difficult thing what I felt is about the AWS concepts which I have no touch in that area before

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Jul 2015

Interview

Telephonic Screening - Received a call and discussed about my Overall Experience , Expectation and general questions. Online Test - After successful completion of Telephonic Interview they have sent me Online test link. Face to Face Round - About my technical Knowledge and Strengths and Weaknesses . Final and HR Round - Discussed regarding the Joining Formalities and Salary .

Interview Questions
  • How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?

Avani Technology Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions in Jun 2015

Interview

INTERVIEW WENT WELL WITH THE CLIENT. It was pretty much basic and little advanced question about the MVC. SQL is most important to their project and hence they did asked more about the SQL.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Jun 2015

Interview

Four rounds in the interview: 1. Technical Round 2. System Test 3. Personal Round and 4. HR Interview. In Interview time they will test our skills and obedience. Then after in system test they gave me a PC and asked to design a template.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews