Avani Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Avani Technology Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Avani Technology Solutions

3.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by someone from HR and had an initial phone screen that lasted about 30 minutes. During that time, HR as questions regarding my work history and technical competencies in order to screen me for the job. Had a phone interview then an in person interview with 3 managers

Interview Questions

• General questions surrounding experience listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Middleware Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Rochester, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

the interview which was held to me is a telephonic interview which lasts for two rounds.

the team who are assigned to me have made several mock interviews before the actual interview held and encouraged positively all the time

Interview Questions

• the difficult thing what I felt is about the AWS concepts which I have no touch in that area before   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions in June 2015.

Interview

INTERVIEW WENT WELL WITH THE CLIENT. It was pretty much basic and little advanced question about the MVC. SQL is most important to their project and hence they did asked more about the SQL.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions in March 2015.

Middleware Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Irvine, CA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

It was pretty smooth, with couple of technical rounds, discussion with the HR and management.
    Over the phone interviews for all the rounds. The response after each round was pretty prompt, overall very professional, timely and effective.

Interview Questions

• 2 technical rounds, 1 hr round   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions.

Interview

My initial screening was performed by HR on my basic skill set and was informed on the requirements, next was the technical interview which was to understand my knowledge in line with the project requirements and both of these interview rounds were well coordinated. And the final round of interview was from the client side which had 2 panels one being the technical manager and the other being Project director. Overall the interview process was well managed without any hassles and surprises.

Interview Questions

• I would say the client project plan asked me how time would i take to come up to speed, which is really tricky given the fact that i did not have any clue on the system architecture or complexity   Answer Question

Sfdc Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Fremont, CA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I had half-hour functional interviews On the phone 2 days before the 1:1 interview which they paid for. It was a pretty relaxed setting with friendly people. Each interviewer had a set of questions to ask with ,quite different areas. After these interviewers I also had the opportunity to speak with the Manager and ask any other questions .

Interview Questions

• What is trust.salesforce.com   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interview process is simple and cool. But once we reached the office for an in-person interview we need to wait for minimum 3 to 5 hrs for interview call.

Interview Questions

• About previous experience
      Commitment to the organization for long term   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderabad) in July 2016.

Interview

I was called to the interview by Miss Nishtha who is a talented and well managed HR Recruiter in the company. First she took my Interview and all questions was technical and at that time I get nervous for a while. Then after clearing that round, one junior developer took my interview and practical test and I cleared it too. Then he asked me that one mor round is there, then it was Senior Developer round where one Sir took my interview and I cleared it too...Then he said me that he will refer to his manager about me. Then HR Nishtha came and informed me about my clearance and said one US Managerial round will be there. After a week I got a call from the Manager and cleared that round too.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avani Technology Solutions (Hyderabad) in July 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview with HR and then Telephonic with management from USA.
    They asked about my experience and challenges. They asked about goal.about my experience and challenges i faced in recruitment
    It was good experience with the interview

Interview Questions

• about my experience, and challenges i faced in recruitment, US taxation terms, states, time zones, major city's   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.