Avetta Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Avetta Interview Questions

Interviews at Avetta

2.8

SEO Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avetta in June 2020.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with HR person followed by an over the phone interview with SEO Manager and he asked me technical questions about what I did in the past and how I learned from working there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avetta.

Interview

The company has no respect for candidates at all! 3 times I had a phone interview scheduled and took time off from work to be available and nobody even called me. The first time was for an interview with HR he didn’t call me and days later I reach out to the coordinator who setup the interview and receive some nonsense reply that he was traveling. On the reschedule call he finally called me 10 mins late but I guess I should consider myself lucky that he even bothered to call me at all. After that was an interview setup with the Hiring manager, he too didn’t call me (this was the 2nd time)... I later receive another nonsense reply from the coordinator after I reached out that he had some “priorities” that he had to do. Really? Interviewing candidates that were scheduled on his calendar clearly wasn’t one of those “priorities”. Again the interview was rescheduled and again I end up waiting for a call and didn’t receive one. The coordinator emails me with more nonsense excuses that the hiring manager had some “priorities” that have brought him out of the office. At this point even though I was really interested in the role I didn’t not reschedule for a 4th time!

Don’t waste your time with this dysfunctional company. They clearly have no respect or value for anyone’s time and I can’t imagine haw poorly they’d treat their actual employees if this is how they treat candidates they are trying to impress to join their company.

Don’t even bother just move on FAST!

Interview Questions

• None, the VP of Software Engineering never called me for any of the scheduled interviews that were setup!   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avetta.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted the QA Manager. Was then contacted by HR. Whole process was a little messy. Did not know I would have an interview until the day of. Interview was very thorough. Didn't get a response for a few weeks because the HR team forgot to contact me. Overall, seems to be a disconnect between the HR team and the software team.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Avetta (Orem, UT (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview process consisted of various interviews with recruiter, hiring manager, VPs, CPO, and business partners. Avetta didn't string me along and those in the interview really cared about vetting out candidates. One thing of note is that the passion for their work came through. This happened in every interview with every individual. Great company!

Interview Questions

• Describe various metrics used for measuring product feature success.   1 Answer

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avetta (Irvine, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

1 round with 3 senior QA Engineers. I was asked couple behavior questions, most of the questions are related to testing and skills have on my resume. They also asked some question on DB (MongoDB) ,but really simple.

Director of Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avetta.

Interview

I worked through a recruiter and had a phone screen, then a phone interview, then a live interview. I have no issues with the process except for the fact that I never heard back from the recruiter or the hiring manager, even after multiple calls and emails.

Software Engineer - Front End Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avetta (Irvine, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I interviewed for a Front End position at Avetta and accepted an offer. The interview process was fairly standard and they were very communicative and pleasant the whole time.

First I had a introductory interview over a zoom meeting and learned about the business model of the company as well as some of the methodology the team practices. They use a slideshow and answer any questions you might have throughout. I was asked some basic front end questions at the end.

Second interview was also over a zoom meeting, and this time after being asked some more front end related questions I was asked to do a live coding demonstration where I was asked to write a couple of javascript functions and also create some html/css elements which the javascript interacted with.

The final interview was on site at the Irvine office. Everyone I met at the office seemed very smart and humble. I was asked to do some more live coding(just Javascript stuff: implement some basic JS functions, also did some async stuff with callbacks). This lasted about 45 mins until I talked to the CTO Adam. Adam is very knowledgable and has a ton of experience under his belt. Felt good about everyone I interacted with and I ended up accepting an offer shortly after.

Engineering(DevOps) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

Interview

This is strictly for the first phone interview and it was about half an hour. It went very smoothly, and the HR interviewer was kind, efficient, and took the time to explain how the company worked, their future direction, and had satisfying answers to the questions that I had. She clearly knew what she was doing, and I'm very appreciative that she took me seriously and was thoughtful about my questions. I'm still in the interview process at present so I don't have an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk to me about continuous integration and your experience with it?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avetta (Irvine, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed for Software engineer and Dev-Ops Position.
     First round: It was a Skype call in which HR discussed the role, my resume, and gave a short presentation about the company.

Second round: A technical telephonic interview.

I must say that the employees at Avetta are extremely helpful. HR is one the best HR I have seen in my job search phase. I would have loved to join this company, but I received another offer before going ahead with the process.

Interview Questions

• For Software engineer position
      The interview was conducted on Skype.
      Question1: I was asked technical questions based on my experience?
      Question2: Design a rolling dice using Javascript, HTML, and CSS ?(screen share)
      The interviewer was very friendly and helped me in solving the Dice question. He was expecting to understand my logic behind the solution and was not much interested in the code.

For DevOps intern
      Question1: Technical questions based on my experience? (web services)
      Question2: Technical question on Dev ops tools?
      The interviewer was very friendly. He also sent a list of tools used at Avetta for my study purpose.   Answer Question

Mid Market Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Avetta (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied to Avetta through Glassdoor and the next day I was contacted by email by the director of HR. Very brief introduction and expressed interest in conducting a phone interview. The phone conversation was an online skype-like interview. The first one was 30 minute and she explained she wanted to move forward with a virtual presentation the next day. We had another online interview and was able to present and she also presented the company to me. She advanced me to another interview with the Regional Sales Manager and this interview lasted an hour. He asked me questions about my job, my duties, numbers, and etc. He informed me of the role and what it requires to be successful and eventually gave me the green light to interview with the VP of Sales. The interview process with him was also by phone and it was a very straight forward interview. Each interviewer had specific areas of the role that they focus on and want to know if your style and process will translate for their ideal fit. This interview last close to an hour and he mentioned one more interview and then an opportunity to fly to the operational office in Orem, Utah. The fifth and final interview was very chill and reiterated his ideal candidate and what Avetta is looking for to be successful. After 48 hours, I was called back and offered a position which I accepted. The whole process took a little bit over a month which was long in my opinion but they want to make sure without a doubt they are employing the right individual who will fit their company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.