BAE Systems USA Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 676 of over 676 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Nashua, NH) in Feb 2022

Interview

Had a phone interview with the director of the department, a hiring manager, and a non-management engineer. They asked me about my experience and resume for about 30 min, and then I asked questions for 30 min.

Interview Questions
  • It wasn't a very technical interview, mostly just asking about resume and experience, and making sure I knew what DXL and OSLC are and how they are utilized in DOORS.
    1 Answer

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

BAE FAST Labs recruiter contacted me. I went through 3-4 rounds of interviews over the phone and videoconference. I was offered the position over the phone where the recruiter tried to convince me for an hour why New Hampshire would be the best place to join. A few days later I talked to the CTO and the Director who are supposed to supervise this position, and both of them shot down the idea of joining at NH, and offered me to join at MA or VA. Clearly, they have an internal communication problem. Also, the salary/benefits offered is mediocre for NH and low for MA or VA.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult. They did not seem very strong technically. While they claim to do "research", they do not publish or patent their work. So there is no record of what exactly they do. I had to accept this offer solely based on their spoken words on what they do which I did not feel comfortable doing.

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Mostly 3-4 behavioral questions, and then a casual conversational type style afterwards. It was over Zoom due to the pandemic but the interview itself was straight forward as long as you adequately prepare for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Non technical, resume overview, lasted about 40minutew, talking about expectations and past intern work at the place. talked about location and relocation process briefly. Two people in a meeting, non formal dress code

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Sterling Heights, MI) in Apr 2022

Interview

1 hour Zoom call with three engineers and the hiring manager. They spent 15 minutes discussing what each of them do, then asked me 10 questions in 25 minutes. I finished the interview with 20 minutes of asking them questions. Questions were mainly behavioral and not too difficult. The high number of questions in a small timeframe was stressful.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell us about yourself, why BAE Systems and why this position? Q: Tell us a time where you had a conflict in this experience Q: How do you deal with a lot of tasks at once? Q: What is your role on this sub-team and do you work with other sub-teams in the club?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Preston, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Preston, England) in Apr 2022

Interview

Short application based on education and previous experience. Section to enter specific skills. Two games - memory and calculation and then a short online interview with prerecorded questions. Interview - not at this stage yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA in Apr 2022

Interview

Had a call with software engineering manager, she seemed very receptive and told me about the next steps of the process. Asked me about myself, and my experience then told me about the company. Weeks later and never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your design process... How do you decide what goes into a class?

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Jacksonville, FL) in Apr 2022

Interview

Very professional at the phone and I understand each of the questions good competent and qualify person for my interview, Was very clear on the questions and listen 100% of the answers could it get anything better. Felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • How many years experience and what I knew about ships..

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

A panel of subject matter experts asked questions and then had their boss conference in by phone. It was informal, but also frustrating in the laissez-faire process. I received no further communication.

Interview Questions
  • How do you address difficult situations involving coworkers?

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

One of the better interviews I’ve had during my job search. The interview was over Zoom with 4-5 members of the team I’d be working with. Everyone primarily asked questions to get a feel for my personality, with some situational questions thrown in. “Explain a time you’ve had a poor teammate, and how you dealt with them.” That sort of thing. Everyone was incredibly friendly, and took the time to joke around during the interview. Overall very laid back and relaxing. Ended up getting an offer the following business day and accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

The interview process was typical. I had an initial phone screening; a phone interview with the hiring manager and then two on-site interviews. The interviews consisted of general behavioral questions and knowledge based questions. Mainly questions where utilization of the STAR method would be used.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you had multiple priorities. How did you prioritize your workload?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 676 Interviews