BAE Systems USA Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 629 of over 629 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BAE Systems USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenlawn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Greenlawn, NY)

Interview

In person panel interview with 6 men. They were very patronizing and talked down to me. Explained basic concepts like I was an idiot despite having a bachelor's and masters in the subject matter.

Interview Questions
  • Do you live in the area?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Mobile, AL)

Interview

The interview was a panel interview. There were three interviewers and myself. They asked me very direct questions and were very up-front about what would be expected of me in the role.

Interview Questions
  • Would I be comfortable working with a diverse workforce?

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

it was a phone interview. They asked oddball questions that don't have an answer but require you to go through your thought process. It wasn't bad but I didn't like the vibe of the company so I did not follow up.

Interview Questions
  • the size of a football field in terms of some arbitrary unit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Fairfax, VA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was set up with a phone interview with the Leads in charge of this position but they never called me, I tried reaching out to the recruiter who set up the interview in case there was a mistake but they didn’t pick up either. No communication, even though my interview was scheduled and confirmed.

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

One on one interview with manager. Mostly behavioral. Some software questions about which systems I was familiar with. Much credit given if you've previously used cobra or Hyperion planning. Company is becoming more apt to let people work remotely but I don't know how long that will last

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

This interview was informative and the interviewer was knowledgeable about the company and position. I was asked good questions and felt I was treated fairly. It was an easy process.

Interview Questions
  • How many years experience did I have?

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Panel interview with 5 people, which was really awkward because you can't make a connection with anyone in a group setting. It felt more like an interrogation than an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly asked about resume and experience. No real personal questions or interactions.

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

online video interview- the question appears you can view it for 20 seconds and then you have a select amount of time to answer. Very easy to use and a good process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I got a phone call from the recruiter then I interviewed with the team leads and a few weeks later interviewed with the team. This process took about 3 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

This has been by far the worst interview process I have gone through. First round was a phone screen that surprisingly went incredibly well and was eventually contacted again to go through the final round which was a 3.5 hour interview with different engineers. First person I spoke to seemed to not know what to ask me and I felt like I had to carry the conversation. The second person I spoke to was incredibly unprofessional and decided to conduct the interview while they were in their car driving. Who does that? What made this worse was that they had another person in the car (who is not from the company) listening in on the conversation. This person was also incredibly condescending and asked odd questions that I felt were not relevant to my experience. It left me with a bad feeling of the company and I knew instantly this was not going to be a good fit. At the end of the interview I get told there's a hiring freeze happening and we won't hear from them for another 3 months. I knew once this interview ended that it was a waste of my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 629 Interviews