BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews at BAYADA Home Health Care

2.6

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Honolulu, HI (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

interview was quick and straight to the point. they hire you right away. they ask you if you're comfortable with working with kids with special needs, aggressive behaviors and other disabilities.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and if you have experience working with children with disabilities.   Answer Question

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kahului, HI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Kahului, HI (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview. I applied online and was called within the next week to come in for an in-person interview. It was about 4 weeks from the start of the interview process to the actual start date after orientation. I attended 3 days of orientation training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences. How did you handle difficult situations?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

Phone interview which took 20 minutes. I was asked one question and then i asked questions for the reminder of the phone interview. I have a interview in person at office next week which will be an hour and require competency testing.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Baltimore, MD (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very friendly. Was spoken to as if I already had the job which was a very relaxing experience. Information provided was helpful in making the decision whether to accept the offer or not.

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember specific questions. I believe I was asked if I was comfortable going into peoples homes which may be cluttered, dirty or infested.   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was recruited. Smooth interview process.

Negotiation

No negotiation . Take it or leave it.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Toms River, NJ (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

3-interview process. First phone interview, followed by an in person interview. Both interviews were fairly easy. Must be ready to answer any question. I was asked to complete 2 online assessments which included SAT-like questions. Lastly, I was called to interview with the Division Director and was called the next day with an offer. The process took exactly 3 weeks. The more available you are, the quicker the process goes.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you embody the BAYADA Way?
      Q: How do you deal with a road block or challenge?
      Q: Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Linwood, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Linwood, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

A ton of interviews. I found it to be a very lengthy and time consuming process. First a phone interview, then a face to face interview with director. Then another face to face interview after you take some online tests, then lastly an interview with the divisional manager. The online tests were like taking the SATs all over again. Very hard in my opinion. You also have to impress those in the office because they all will meet you one by one to discuss the position. I did find that they didn't really tell me the whole truth about the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on moving any time?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me over the phone. She had lots of information about BAYADA, background information, job information, team information, etc... After that, I performed a few online quizzes. I was called to come in for interview. I Interviewed with recruiter and others from the office. They asked typical interview questions, not too difficult; then I was given an offer with a week or two.

Interview Questions

• How would you exemplify the BAYADA Way   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

Very lengthly. First, phone interview. Followed by 3 in-person interviews. Then, 2 more phone interviews. During the last stage of interviews, I was given 2 "tests". They tested things like IQ and Emotional Intelligence. Looking back, I very much appreciated these test because it really showed them who I was and who they were hiring.

Although it was a lengthy, extensive interview process, I would do it again. BAYADA is a great company to work for and the opportunities for advancement (especially in the ALDP) are ample!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bayada?

How do you embody The Bayada Way?

What leadership experience do you have?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

Interview process crazy with online work that has nothing to do with your job. Management meets with you and does not tell you they expect you to work 10

hour day or more take home work no extra pay.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.