BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews at BAYADA Home Health Care

2.6

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Honolulu, HI (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

interview was quick and straight to the point. they hire you right away. they ask you if you're comfortable with working with kids with special needs, aggressive behaviors and other disabilities.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and if you have experience working with children with disabilities.   Answer Question

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kahului, HI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Kahului, HI (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview. I applied online and was called within the next week to come in for an in-person interview. It was about 4 weeks from the start of the interview process to the actual start date after orientation. I attended 3 days of orientation training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences. How did you handle difficult situations?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was recruited. Smooth interview process.

Negotiation

No negotiation . Take it or leave it.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

Phone interview which took 20 minutes. I was asked one question and then i asked questions for the reminder of the phone interview. I have a interview in person at office next week which will be an hour and require competency testing.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Baltimore, MD (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very friendly. Was spoken to as if I already had the job which was a very relaxing experience. Information provided was helpful in making the decision whether to accept the offer or not.

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember specific questions. I believe I was asked if I was comfortable going into peoples homes which may be cluttered, dirty or infested.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

submitted resume online and heard from Bayada the next morning via email. They asked to schedule a phone interview with me and asked which day and time would be best. The phone interview was very corporate and professional with overviewsof the position I applied for along with some questions about me and how I feel about teamwork.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Pitts, PA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview was very professional. Behavioral questions were asked with regard to how one work in an office environment. Phone interview was the first step in the interview process after submitting the online application. One the online application is submitted, I received an email the next morning and this is where they asked me when a good time would be to conduct a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

Interview process crazy with online work that has nothing to do with your job. Management meets with you and does not tell you they expect you to work 10

hour day or more take home work no extra pay.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter mid-week and by the following Monday, my following Monday my first interview. Had my first interview with the office director. Interview was very easy and your basic interview questions "What are you strengths and weaknesses" and "tell me about yourself" type stuff. After the first interview, I was contacted by the recruiter a few days later and was asked to complete a few online assessments. One was about an hour long as had questions ranging from somewhat complex math equations, to analogies (think SAT type questions), to a behavioral assessment. There is also a timed assessment that nobody can finish in the amount of time. After these assessments, I had two more interviews. One with another director in a town about 30 minutes away and another with the area director. Neither interview was very difficult, although, the area director asked a lot of questions about how I would handle various scenarios. The overall amount of time between the recruiter contacting me and my job offer was a few days shy of 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• None of the interview questions were hard, but be prepared for the challenging assessments.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me over the phone. She had lots of information about BAYADA, background information, job information, team information, etc... After that, I performed a few online quizzes. I was called to come in for interview. I Interviewed with recruiter and others from the office. They asked typical interview questions, not too difficult; then I was given an offer with a week or two.

Interview Questions

• How would you exemplify the BAYADA Way   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.