BT Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at BT Financial Group

3.1

Wealth Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was decent. Staff quite friendly and helpful until the end - received no feedback after moving past first phone call. Overall not a great experience and it was a shame they did not hire more staff for the lengthy process really.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think BT is for you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Zürich (Switzerland)) in October 2018.

Interview

you can start easily to take a few tutorials on solidity the “new javascript”
    the code is very short and made an amazing job to developers.
    you can go to Home | Finbitex Trade and watch on all the top cryptocurrency that Behind them the solidity long contract language is running and focus on the Ethereum coin which made by solidity Create a cryptocurrency contract in Ethereum(Solidity is an object-oriented, high-level language for implementing smart contracts. Smart contracts are programs which govern the behavior of accounts within the Ethereum state.

Solidity was influenced by C++, Python, and JavaScript and is designed to target the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).

you can make money by being a developer or make money by trade on Ethereum at Home | Finbitex Trade

Interview Questions

• How much time do I need to become a blockchain engineer?   1 Answer

Wealth Consultant : Life Insurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2018.

Interview

Hiring process was efficient. Expression of Interest. Online test. Video Interview. Phone Screening. In person interview. I had two managers interviewing me, it was a welcome change from group interviews where its more difficult to connect with the managers. They walked me through the role, and were quite focused on finding out if I would be committed to the role. 18 months lockdown period. Good follow up after interview. Role play phone interview followed. I dropped out at this stage, as I accepted another job offer. But I was informed an interview with national manager would follow, and background check before final offer.

Interview Questions

• Product knowledge. Behavioural questions dealing with customer service experience.   Answer Question

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. it helped me develop a much clearer understanding of the company, the role requirements, and company culture. The interviewers showed interest in understanding not only whether you would fit into the role but also the culture.

Graduate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very easy and seamless. Started with an online application to an aptitude test, video interview and assessment centre. At the assessment centre there was a one on one interview, group project and an individual listening assignment.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Good process, too fast with the interviews though, I felt the whole interview and recruitment process was rushed. BT needs to take the time to invest in the right people.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

The talent acquisition team is very professional at what they are doing. The process:

1) Online application from the Westpac group website.
    2) Psychometric test
    3) Video Interview
    4) Phone Interview
    5) Assessment Centre
    6) EQ test

I got through to (5) and didn't make it to the EQ test.

After the online screening, I got a phone interview, and then booked in for assessment centre. The TA manager who runs the session at the assessment centre did an excellent job at presenting the company, the role and explain everything about the role that there were very few questions left unanswered. The TA and hiring managers are also very friendly during individual interview and you do feel that they really want to get to know you, not asking from questionnaire.

I realised I wasn't successful when I did not receive a EQ test request. But what really impressed me was I got a call couple of days from the TA lady who looks after the position, explaining in details where I did well and which part of the process I needed more work on. This is really priceless considering I'm from a small business (fast food) background, so really not ticking many boxes to start with. But they did give me an opportunity and and also pay close attention to how I performed and then give feedback so I can focus my effort on improving my weakness. I felt I was dealing with a group of genuine people and eventhough wasn't offered a job, it's fair enough. I think it's awesome because assuming if I got the job, I may not realised what to improve on. A lot of respect for the time and effort involved for those who didn't make it through.

Overall it's a great TA process - you get something valueable out of it from just the process, which will then help in you next move!

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and did Gallup questions
    Very soon, the 1 st round of face to face interview with 1 manager and 2 team leaders
    After 2 weeks, the 2nd round of face to face interview with national managers
    Got call after another 2 weeks saying got the position

Interview Questions

• Why choose BT ? Why do you want to change career? Why financial planning?How do you get customers to think about planning their finances?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Adelaide (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

This was through a recruitment agency.
    First needed to complete an online questionnaire about your personality. Then there was a group interview at the recruitment agency where 2 managers from BT Financial Group explained the role and more about the company. Then there was a team exercise using Lego. Then a one-on-one role play where you are the consultant on the phone and a customer rings to change their name on their policy and you need to sell her additional insurance. This is quite easy as they give you scenario and are an easy "customer".

The next day there was an individual interview with 2 different BT managers at the actual location. This took 30 minutes.

The online test and group interview are very easy, but I didn't pass the individual interview. The feedback was my answers lacked depth.

Interview Questions

• when was a time you provided exceptional customer service?   Answer Question
    • tell us about a time you dealt with conflict with either internal or external clients.   Answer Question
    • where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   Answer Question
    • why do you want to work for us and what attributes can you bring to the role?   Answer Question
    • what are your strengths and what areas do you need development in?   Answer Question
    • can you explain the sales process?   Answer Question

Customer Relations Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

When you submit your resume and apply for the role, they automatically send you a questionarre. If you are successful, they invite you to do a video interview through Sonru.

Interview Questions

• Talk through a time at work where you had to make a difficult decision under pressure.   Answer Question
    • What do you enjoy about your current role   Answer Question
    • What qualities and abilities can you bring to the company?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.