Baker Hughes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Baker Hughes Interview Questions

Interviews at Baker Hughes

2.9

Interview

Online interviews with 5 questions. Mostly about interpersonal relationships and business scenarios. One or two were very open ended questions based on a difficult situation. Did not necessarily question any technical knowledge or background for the position.

Interview Questions

• One or two were very open ended questions based on a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

After a few positive conversations, and a promise of follow up, complete silence.

I reached out a few times, but never heard back. It is ok to move on if you don't think the person is a fit but communication is key.

Career Development: Engineering and Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

I received an email response from Baker Highs to an application that I submitted online to request an interview. I was emailed a link to a HireVue site where there are video prompts
    with recorded responses through HireVue. There are also several practice questions before you begin the official interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you are a good fit for the position?
      How do past experiences enable you to provide value to Baker Hughs?
      Explain a time where you had a good idea that was not acted upon and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

MBA Summer Associate Interview

Interview

Virtual Interview - Roughly 30 Minutes - Fairly basic questions (non-technical) - All questions were related to each other - This virtual was different than most, you only get one attempt per answer (No Second Chances).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you exhibited leadership and how will that translate to a role at Baker Hughes?   Answer Question

Shop Technician Interview

Interview

Met at job site, spoke on qualifications and job requirements. Was given a tour of the workspace with all the operations conducted throughout the day. Workers emphasized safety above all.

Interview Questions

• Was I comfortable relocating to Alaska to pursue this job   Answer Question

Commercial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

It was on HireVue. The questions were more behavioral. The virtual interview lasted about 20minutes. There is an option to practice before you do the actual interview. Once you start the interview you cannot go back and change your response.

Interview Questions

Interview

Initially contacted and interviewed by a recruiter who put me in touch with the hiring manager. Interview with the hiring manager was surprisingly laid back. Talked about my background and qualification. Also some unrelated casual conversation. Hired soon after

Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

The online interview process was simple, straight forward, and seamless. The whole interview only took around twenty minutes and revolved around getting to know you rather than answering technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with conflict and how did you resolve this.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

pffered a Hirevue interview: tell me about yourself, a time you led, a time you volunteered to lead, when a coworker didn't pull their weight, when your idea is not accepted, why baker hughes

Interview Questions

• Hirevue: tell me about yourself, a time you led, a time you volunteered to lead, when a coworker didn't pull their weight, when your idea is not accepted, why baker hughes   Answer Question

University Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Well there was a video interview with around 8 question on why did u choose this major, extracuricular activities and some behavioural question. They give u some time to prepare for the question .

Interview Questions

• Why did u choose this major?
      describe a time when u led the team?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.