Bardel Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bardel Entertainment

Bardel Entertainment

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment

Interview

The process was slow, It took a long time to recieve and answer, almost a month. The interview was easy and they were friendly. Didn't got the job for work permit issues.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to work here? Tell us about yourself.
    Answer Question

Bardel Entertainment

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment

Interview

Very easy! Met with animation supervisor and line producer. Both were very friendly and relaxed, had more a conversation about what project I'd be joining than typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • The animation supervisor did point to one of of shots and asked if I'd be able to do the same thing in just one day.

Bardel Entertainment

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment

Interview

Everyone was really friendly and very passionate about their job, they explained everything very clearly. I arrive and sign NDA and then greeted by 3 interviewers. They gave me solid feedback on my test and ask few questions about the workflow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2019

Interview

took around a week for the whole process. did art test and then the interview. it was okay! chill people, simple art test. positive experience so far for the interview

Interview Questions
  • what I am interested in, what I am looking for in the career path

Bardel Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment

Interview

Very casual. Mostly talked about the project I would be working on, was asked how long I took on a particular shot on my demo reel and then asked if I would be able to do that in one to two days. A little daunting but at least I knew from the get go what I was getting myself into.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

This company offered me a job after the possibly easiest interview I've ever seen. Not a single technical person was in the room. They told me I had 48 hours to accept the offer. I asked them if I could get more time, and then 3 hours after giving me the offer they called me back saying they are now retracting their offer. Their explanation: "I wasn't keen enough, and they had another candidate more keen than me". Seemed completely unprofessional for them to do this.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bardel Entertainment

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment

Interview

Had an skype interview with the studio's creative director. He explained the job position and what they expect from me. Also talked about Vancouver to convince me to move to Canada. Then I talked about my experience and showed my portfolio

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bardel Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment

Interview

We had a very constructive discussion about my background focusing on my experience on production, animation process and scheduling. I was very impressed with the feedback of the interviewer and I felt very comfortable talking to her.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Was interviewed for multiple locations. In the room with the LRC sup and HR. Very easy and really "dumb" questions. Nothing technical or skill testing. My grandmother could get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2017

Interview

I applied on-line. I get an email in about a week asking me to do an technical challenge. I can program in either Node, Python 2 or Go. The question is basic and I need to write documentation, a makefile , and shell script to make other people to use it easily. About a week later, I got an on site interview with two people. They explain to me what the job is going to be and what sort of technologies are involved. The questions are mostly around my projects on the resume and my background and some behavior questions. They are very nice and polite to talk with, but I think they don't actually know what questions to ask and the process is a little bit strange.

Interview Questions
  • What you consider to be a weakness of you as a programmer.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews