Bartech Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bartech Staffing Interview Questions

3.1

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Southfield, MI (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Given information. All went good until they asked for current salary. Explained I do not disclose. Then was asked what I wanted, gave range. Then was asked again if that was what it was currently. Then was told I would have to submit a current paystub. Thanked them and told them that if they ever changed their mind, to give me a call.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing.

Interview

Interview goes in three stages. First interview is by phone, second is with a manager. The second interview contains your standard interview fare: Why do you want to work here? What do you want to accomplish? Describe yourself. When they ask you to describe yourself they are looking for you to be the most driven, motivated and tenacious person around. It is, after all, a sales position. The third stage is to meet the team that you will be working with should you get the job. It is very important you impress these people. The hiring managers take their opinions very seriously. Good luck!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Southfield, MI (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn and had a phone interview. Was brought into the office a few days later for an in person interview. Standard questions and a company history were gone over.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation and the offer was emailed to me within a few days of the interview.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing.

Interview

Contacted through linkedin, phoned screened with recruiter and program manager. Met with client and bartech manager onsite for interview. Cycle time was ~1 month and an offer was made within a week of the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Different behavioral ques. Providing examples of delivering superior customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, it falls within the range you present upon your initial convo. with the recruiter. Be up front with your terms.

Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone Screening with Recruiter, about a week later had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager, and then a Phone Interview with the Vertical Vice President. 2 weeks later met the Hiring Manager for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Situation Based Questions
      Walk me through your experience
      What skills can you bring to Bartech   Answer Question

Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Southfield, MI (US)).

Interview

You start with an initial phone screen from a corporate recruiter. Followed by a phone screen from the Requisition Manager, followed by an in-person interview from the same manager. Then you meet with the Program Manager, via phone screen or in-person.

Interview Questions

• Just went over your background and your goals to see how you would apply yourself to the role.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (East Hanover, NJ (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was sent to Novartis for the first interview. The first interview was with the person going out on maternity leave as well as another Executive Assistant. I was called back for a 2nd interview with HR, and the Global Head I would be working for. Interview was average in difficulty. I felt I was reamed by the HR with too many questions. This was to be a 5 month assignment and it was certain that the person would be returning from maternity leave.

Interview Questions

• If I was committed to finishing the assignment until the person going out on maternity leave was coming back.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Tulsa, OK (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was by phone with the corporate recruiter from out of state, then after that interview was a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I had a wonderful recruiter.

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Warren, MI (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

My Bartech representative sat in the interview with me. She was very helpful and informative describing the interviewing process with me beforehand but she did not speak during the interview. It was all my responses that were going to determine whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Using the STAR method, Describe a time the you had to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Interview

Phone interview first. Then in-person interview. Met some of the team members as well. I received a call with the verbal offer. After verbally accepting I received the written offer letter.

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.