Bartech Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Bartech Staffing

3.1

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Southfield, MI (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online, approximately a week or so later, I receieved a call asking when I would be available for a phone screen. I spoke to 2 managers via phone later in the week. I was then asked to come in for an face to face interview. I received an offer about 2 weeks later.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Southfield, MI (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

First was a phone interview with a company-wide recruiter, then a phone interview with the manager for the group i was applying to, and then an in-person interview with that manager and another.

Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Southfield, MI (US)).

Interview

You start with an initial phone screen from a corporate recruiter. Followed by a phone screen from the Requisition Manager, followed by an in-person interview from the same manager. Then you meet with the Program Manager, via phone screen or in-person.

Interview Questions

• Just went over your background and your goals to see how you would apply yourself to the role.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Southfield, MI (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Process was fairly quick. Application to offer in 3 weeks.

Standard phone screen with HR. Then an Interview with the hiring manager. A final round with the Director of the department.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Tulsa, OK (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was by phone with the corporate recruiter from out of state, then after that interview was a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I had a wonderful recruiter.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (East Hanover, NJ (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was sent to Novartis for the first interview. The first interview was with the person going out on maternity leave as well as another Executive Assistant. I was called back for a 2nd interview with HR, and the Global Head I would be working for. Interview was average in difficulty. I felt I was reamed by the HR with too many questions. This was to be a 5 month assignment and it was certain that the person would be returning from maternity leave.

Interview Questions

• If I was committed to finishing the assignment until the person going out on maternity leave was coming back.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Southfield, MI (US)).

Interview

Phone interview - with manager
    In Person - with manager and showed me around the office
    Then received an offer through email from recruiter so a very straight forward process

Interview Questions

• Are you successful in your current role ?
      Name a situation where you had to push through   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Southfield, MI (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Given information. All went good until they asked for current salary. Explained I do not disclose. Then was asked what I wanted, gave range. Then was asked again if that was what it was currently. Then was told I would have to submit a current paystub. Thanked them and told them that if they ever changed their mind, to give me a call.

Communications & Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bartech Staffing (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process and the actual interview went very well. The post-interview process did not. Bartech could never reach the prospective employer to gain the results of the interview. There wasn't any follow-up. The process seemed incomplete and unfinished. I thought this company would be more professional.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you felt as if you could not follow company policy and what did you do?   1 Answer

Interview

Phone interview first. Then in-person interview. Met some of the team members as well. I received a call with the verbal offer. After verbally accepting I received the written offer letter.

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.