Baxter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Baxter Interview Questions

Interviews at Baxter

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Site, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baxter (New Site, MS (US)).

Interview

Very professional everyone in the interview process were knowledgeable took the time to answer all questions

I would highly recommend Baxter they care about their employees and have a competitive salary

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Went great. Had a phone interview and blah blah went fine got the internship. Got called back a few days later, not too hard. I talked to multiple people and met recruiters on campus.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The interview process was very good and speedy for me. I did a phone interview one week, and got a call the next week to set up my in person interview. The in person interview was with three different people and it was two hours long.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

I talked to the MD about my own experience and my future plan. I also had a short English test about financial news and the medical devices market. The MD also asked me if I had been preparing for the CFA exam.

Tech Development Program Interview

Interview

You set up a one-on-one with a representative for 30 minutes, wait for a few weeks to hear back from them. The first round is personality interview, in which they ask you standard stuff in your resume and whatnot. I didn't make it to the second round so can't offer any more info. The turnaround is very fast.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The overall interview process was exciting to go through. Every recruiter was welcoming and willing to discuss the company and their experiences both within Baxter and before. One on one interview, and the second round was the same. I enjoyed the process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in October 2019.

Interview

Apply on the college recruiting website. Received on campus interview after the college career fair.
    Two back-to-back 30 minutes behavioral interview for the first round. Did not hear back from then.

Interview Questions

• Describe a experience or activity that could show your analysis skills.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was split into two 30 minute interviews. Both were with HR, and started off with going over my resume. Then it was followed by very average behavioral questions. There were no technical questions asked.

I started off at the career fair at my university, and talked to the recruiter. The recruiter then got in contact with me the same day, and invited me for an interview for the next day.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward and standard process. First, a short call with HR followed by a 30-minute call with the hiring manager the next day. About a month later, there was a on-site where I had 5 45-minute interviews with senior leadership (Sr Managers, Directors, VP). This last part seemed a bit long, especially because there is no break between interviews, but the interviewers were nice and accommodating. The process was a bit longer than I would have preferred, but the recruiter was very responsive.

Quality Lab Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Bloomington, IN (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from a recruiter to do a basic interview over the phone. Recruiter sent me a safety exam to take. Local recruiter contacted me to set up interview and emailed me instructions and personalized job description. Showed up for the interview, and they informed me they were interviewing for a 3rd shift position (I applied for 2nd shift). Interviewers told me that if I was not interested in 3rd shift there was no reason to interview and sent me out. Interviewers mentioned that this had been happening lately (scheduling interviews for already filled positions). I had been warned by many people not to bother even applying here, as they are notorious for being unorganized and treating their employees poorly, so maybe I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions as they were interviewing for a different position than I had applied for.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.