Baxter Reviews

Found 2,262 of over 2,838 reviews

3.8
Baxter Chairman and CEO José (Joe) Almeida
José (Joe) Almeida
Pros
  • "Work life balance good benefits great ppl to work with(in 129 reviews)

• "Baxter has a great work/life balance(in 125 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is a struggle(in 88 reviews)

• "Senior Management is not concerned about lower level employees(in 36 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

BPTW

Oct 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

BPTW, Flexible, WFH, facilities, transport

Cons

salary, progression, gender bias, management

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good org

Sep 6, 2021 - Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee friendly Good opportunities Good Managers

Cons

Low opportunity up the organisation Low visibility in Global

Baxter Response

Thank you for leaving a review and for the mention on our friendly culture. We appreciate you highlighting our managers and career development opportunities. We also take have taken note of the cons, all feedback is important to us as this is how we continuously strive to make improvements. We wish you all the best.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Benefits

Sep 1, 2021 - Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee friendly, 5 days workjng

Cons

Senior managment not upto the mark

Baxter Response

Thanks so much for leaving a review. We appreciate you mentioning our friendly people, and we would certainly agree with you. Regarding your experience with senior management, we value the feedback because we continuously endeavour to change and make improvements. We wish you all the best for the future.

4. 4.0

Review

Aug 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

quality of work is great , exposure to latest technology and global teams provides great learning. Great place to hone one's skills in healthcare

Cons

Lack of market competitive benefits, lack of local context, too frequent changes and restructuring. No other gaps observed as of now.

Baxter Response

Thanks so much for leaving a review. We appreciate it. We love the mention of quality of work as well as exposure to latest technology, we are not sure when you left but Baxter is currently building a collaborative and customer-centric organization through meaningful and transformative innovation, which is very exciting. Thanks also for the feedback regarding the cons, feedback is important to us as that is how we can improve. All the best for the future.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Review

Aug 25, 2021 - ASM Manager in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Womens are given major preference Salary is on time Get good compensation

Cons

Less opportunities when taken women’s growth into consideration. Very few at Managerial level They say people oriented organisation but it majorly has been HR and management oriented company

Baxter Response

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and we are very sorry you felt this way. Baxter India is on a mission to continue building our organization that more closely reflects the communities that we serve, and creating an environment for our employees that celebrates diversity of people and thought, equity and inclusion for all people. We wish you future success in your new role.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee

Overall a good company

Aug 8, 2021 - Principal Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, supportive senior management, no budget constraints for projects, good salary, ideas are encouraged

Cons

Technical expertise is less, mid level managers are pathetic and involved in mostly only politics

Continue reading

Baxter Response

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate the mention of our work life balance and supportive senior management, and agree that ideas are always encouraged as we look at new ways and experiment with new solutions. We also appreciate you sharing the cons with us as feedback is important to us at Baxter as that is how we continuously improve.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Some time good some time bad

Aug 4, 2021 - Associate in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can use all your skills to prove your self and you also got liberty to do the same overall good to go

Cons

No Job Security and no huge growth, apart from that everything is cool overall good to go but not for long time

Baxter Response

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. Its great to see that you have been a part of the Baxter family for over 5 years and that you have the autonomy to develop your skill-set. Thanks again for all that you do!

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good company to progress

Jul 21, 2021 - PMO Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture , flexibility , Global exposure

Cons

Lots of things decided by local indian management ,

Baxter Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the mention of Baxter's culture which we believe very strongly in, as this enables us to innovate and grow. Wishing you all the best in your new role.

9. 5.0

Great company

Jul 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka, Karnataka
      Business Outlook

Pros

Every thing is awsome super

Cons

Nothing wrong, all is well

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

Baxter Response

Thank you so much being a part of our great team in Kernataka. We are delighted that you are having such a positive experience as this is very important to us and wish you continued success in your role and development at Baxter,

10. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 10, 2021 - Research Associate in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

it's really great place to work

Cons

People first culture organization, well managed company

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,262 Reviews