Bazaarvoice Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 220 of over 220 interviews

Recruiter17%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Bazaarvoice

Application

I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

Pretty standard: -Phone screening with recruiter -Phone screening with a sales manager -Mock discovery call with a panel of managers All your standard questions, etc. Tell us your story, tell us about a time you overcame something difficult, etc.

Interview Questions
  • In the mock disco, they'll ask some questions about BazaarVoice products to see how you handle them.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX)

Interview

Interview process was almost 2.5 months, which is way too long in my opinion for this position level. The process included a screening call, 2 interviews with hiring managers, a panel round with 3 other interviewers, and then a presentation. After each round, I had to follow up with the recruiter because they would take 2-3 weeks to provide feedback on next steps. At the end of the process, I received a generic, poorly formatted email which had no detailed feedback despite the amount of time I invested into the process. The interviewers were great but the interview process itself was very poor.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult customer

Bazaarvoice

Application

I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

They will waste a lot of your time with a very lengthy interview and pitch process. You'll video chat with multiple people, then they ask you to do an in-depth presentation that will take you days to prepare for.

Interview Questions
  • They expect you to do a lot of work and know their platform during the process.

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

It was the worse interview process I ever had. Extremely lengthy 4-5 days, I had to take 3 vacations days and half days off my current job to complete their interviews. The panel interview was with 5 different people and 2 hours long. The video system they use is not Zoom and so out of date and unheard of, it drained my macbook pro battery and crashed my computer 1.5 hours into the interview. They told me to do the presentation the final round and said everyone liked me and they exceptionally wanted to hire me. The final round presentation the 3 pages of paper had no instructions or clear expectations on what the presentation should be on. It said convince the brand to send x amount of units to the warehouse. I went above and beyond and worked days on my presentation and after I gave the demo to them, the hiring manager said they wanted something more casual like a conversation with the brand and not something too formal. But the 3 pages of guidelines said to "convince the brand to send you the product and units." It was so unfair and vague, a new applicant does not know your brand tone and how formal or informal you want a presentation. Most companies want top notch presentations and this company wanted a casual conversation with jokes instead. How is the applicant supposed to know that? I regret interviewing for this company I lost so many vacation days and they were so old fashioned and shady about everything. They don't even use zoom for virtual meets they use an unheard of video webpage looked like myspace. I am so glad I didn't join this company the universe had my back.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Protracted. I had a number of conversations with the in-house recruiter in January, followed by one with my would-be line manager in mid-February, which went very well, and I had feedback to that effect. I was advised that they were looking at building out the structure of the team, so it would take some time to come back to me, but that they really liked my profile, and wanted to progress as and when appropriate. I was fine with that. Despite that, I had to chase for any kind of update repeatedly (email, phone, WhatsApp), with the in-house recruiter mostly unresponsive. Frustrated, and following zero response (phone, voicemail, email, LinkedIn) from the in-house recruiter, I eventually emailed the person who'd set up the video interview with the would-be line manager, who responded, saying that the in-house recruiter was 'buried under a lot of roles'. The in-house recruiter then finally sent me a WhatsApp (I wasn't even worth a phonecall apparently), saying that, "the role has been re-aligned, and we have spoken to number of candidates who are better-suited." I don't even know what that means, nor was I ever given the impression that I wouldn't be considered for the next stage. I suggested to the hiring manager that he call me to explain what's changed; he did, and said that the role was effectively now being split into TWO roles. I asked what the salary was, and it was still in line with what I was looking for, and not particularly different in terms of responsibilities, so I asked to please be put (back) in the frame. The in-house recruiter said, "fine, although i'm just telling you what the hiring manager has told me", rather than offering any kind of constructive feedback, or apologising as to why he hadn't responded to any of my emails or messages. He then called me back, and said something along the lines of there being five or six other people "better-suited" in the process. I expressed disappointment, and confusion, saying that i'd only had positive feedback, and asked what had actually changed to preclude me from the process. I also said how I felt that i'd been fobbed off, and that the process had been a disappointing experience. He then became defensive, saying that I was "being aggressive", and that actually my interview had been "nothing ground-breaking"; I asked him how that was so, in light of the only positive feedback, to which he had no answer. I said that I had a right to my opinion and asked him why i'd had to chase him, and why he felt unable to stay in touch (with any - or no - update) over the last two months. Again, no satisfactory response. For what it's worth, the hiring manager (back when I spoke with him), and the other in-house recruiter (a lady) were both excellent. Serious reservations about this guy is an understatement.

Bazaarvoice

Application

I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

It was a two person panel interview. There was only one round. The interviewer discussed the 1st round(Hackerrank) -how i approached the problems and how it could be optimised.Also they asked OOP fundamentals,HR questions.The interviewers were nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview process of my career. I interviewed with the recruiter in November 2020. He told me he would contact me by the end of the day with next steps. I never heard from him again, even after I sent a follow-up email. Fast forward to January 2021, that's TWO MONTHS later and I received an email from the recruiter at 1:11 am wanting to urgently schedule me for second round interviews. He scheduled me for FOUR HOURS of consecutive interviews....I feel I do okay, but I hear nothing. Not even a canned rejection letter. It appears I have been ghosted....again.

Interview Questions
  • Grit, intelligence, curiosity, coachable....how would you stack those words to describe yourself?

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

The hiring manager was dismissive and judgemental. After I experienced two layoffs, she was uninterested although I was more than qualified for the job. Very judgemental considering the state of the world. At the end of the call, I asked questions about the role and the company. In the middle of asking a question, she cut me off and said she had another meeting and never offered to answer my questions via email. She also asked me to choose between sales and marketing as a passion. People have multiple passions in life.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in Dec 2020

Interview

I was referred in by someone who works there. I got set up with a screening call which went well. Then I did a mock email to a client as an assignment from the recruiter. From there I was passed onto a manager for a phone interview. It felt a little off to me, like maybe he wasn't prepared or I just wasn't saying what he wanted to hear.

Interview Questions
  • Basic 'tell me about yourself' What stuck out to you about Bazaarvoice? What is a new skill you learned in the past year and why did you learn it? (from screening call)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview was good but the definition of the role seemed to be a bit off. After speaking about it with the hiring manager, it was more of a Scrum role and a business software ownership role.

Interview Questions
  • - Name a time where you supported a program and what data driven results did you see?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 220 Interviews