Bed Bath N' Table Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bed Bath N' Table Interview Questions

Interviews at Bed Bath N' Table

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath N' Table.

Interview

Had to sit in a room with a few other applicants but the interview process was one on one with the interviewer. We had to choose an item to try and sell to the interviewer. It was a very quick interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?
      Can you try and convince me to buy this item?   Answer Question

Interview

At the start we were placed in a waiting room with other applicants, was about 5. It wasnt a group interview we were interviewed individually standing up. it was quick and really reassuring

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath N' Table.

Interview

I was interviewed by two staff members from the company. The interview ran for about 10 minutes and was quite relaxed and casual. It was held in a conference room with several other interviews being conducted at the same time.

Interview Questions

• They asked me situational questions such as what I would do if a specific situation arose at work.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

2 different interviews with 2 members of staff. Took about 5 mins at each person, it was a casual stand up interview. They had lots of interviews going on in the same building

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gold Coast (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath N' Table (Gold Coast (Australia)) in February 2020.

Interview

Pretty basic interview mainly on how you pressure sell as it’s a very pressure selling culture there and basic outline of the work you’re expected to do which is an extreme amount for the salary paid

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure your staff are meeting KRAs and targets   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath N' Table.

Interview

1. Over the phone interview with a friendly HR rep.
    2. Attended a recruitment day which was held at a hall.
    I was astonished when I got there, they were interviewing around 150 applicants every 15 minutes from 9am- 5pm. They had a vast array of HR reps and managers to interview within this short time period.

What a process to go through to receive 0, 3 or 6 hours a week...

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath N' Table.

Interview

Applied online and got an email that I was invited for an interview. 10-15 min interview with the manager who’s as very friendly. Got a call in less than a week that I was hired.

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Bahamas)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath N' Table (Adelaide (Bahamas)) in October 2019.

Interview

1 one 1 interview, two sets of questionnaires. Asked about availability and your response to situations that include resolving customer conflicts. They were friendly. I was very nervous and did stumble over my words which they were very nice and made sure that I was calm enough to speak again.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath N' Table (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online and they sent me an email to book an interview. then I went to the group interview in the hotel in Melbourne and it was so crowded.

Interview Questions

• ask about availability?
      how to cope with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath N' Table (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2019.

Interview

It was hardly a 15mins interview between two interviewer's one after the other. But the interview covered almost every question that they could have asked for the position. Everyone were given a 15min slots according to which they were called and all lined up for their turns to come. There were 12-13 interviewer's in total, taking interviews of one each.

Interview Questions

• If all the jobs paid the same salary, where would you prefer to work and why?
      Which is your favourite bed and quilt beans and why?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.