Best Buy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Best Buy Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

4,880 Interview Reviews

2.4

Interview

Short and direct. Easy for an entry level position. Questions were asked about experience with customers and operating a register. Depending on your experience they would like you to discuss how you handle difficult situations or customers.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with difficult customers in the past.   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dinuba, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Best Buy (Dinuba, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Fast paced. Scenario questions, be honest and follow procedures. It can and will take time to get hired or you may get hired on the spot. Be ready and come prepared.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Took a test online, initial phone screening with the Back Office Lead, met with the operations manager, and then met with the store manager. It was fairly informal. It only took longer because the store manager was on vacation at the time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service experience?   1 Answer

Geek Squad, Consultation Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Tampa, FL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Very cordial, calls you out of the blue within 72hr window. Barebones phone screen, availability, hour preference, salary, work history, ever work Best Buy? It was an overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you enjoy about your job?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

You will have two interviews a simple meet with manager or Department supervisor and a follow up. most positions are entry level so they are often watching your interview/verbal communication skills and behaviors. After the initial meet they will ask questions pertaining to a specific department or role

Interview Questions

• how do you help a customer if you dont know the exact information /answer to their question   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

You get a call for a phone interview, then if all goes well get an interview with the ASM (assistant store manager) and department head (panel interview), and finally the store manager (1:1)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Fairly simple and straightforward questions in regards to current Major Appliances, such as Fridges, laundry, Dishwashers. Your ability to communicate and interact with client needs. Interview was finished in under 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Interview

Few Questions about me as a team player and how I resolve problems and strict timelines. The hiring team was very thorough about their expectations when accepting the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where attention to detail was important to you   1 Answer

SWAT Specialist Interview

Interview

First interview with the ops manager, then had a second interview with the GM. They asked the typical questions. Told me that they would call me to let me know their decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you showed exceptional customer service   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

i applied through the best buy website. got a call through HR to schedule the in-person interview. went through two interviews—one with the dept. leader and then the store manager on the same day. generally asked the same questions in both interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.