Best Version Media Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 123 of over 123 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Cambridge, ON)

Interview

I had three phone interviews with great interviewers that welcomed my questions and were very frank in their responses. One of the interviews was with an existing active publisher which was very helpful to understand the day-to-day of the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join BVM
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Best Version Media (New York, NY)

Interview

Initially interviewed for "sister company" which was very hard to find information on. Had a total of 2 video interviews and a design assessment, all spanning the length of a month. After all of the time and effort spent I was told they decided to go with someone else. When I asked what the deciding factors were I was told they could not give that out. They sent my resume to BVM and I was surprisingly contacted a day or so later to do yet another design assessment. I was once again told they would not be going any further with me. I asked again, what it was so that I may improve in the future. I was completely ghosted. Have not- and at this point will not- hear back. I shouldn't be surprised as this was not actually the first time I had applied. The first time I didn't even make it to the interview process. The length of time I had spent trying for these positions was ridiculous, let alone being ghosted afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Best Version Media

Application

I interviewed at Best Version Media

Interview

Fantastic interview process. Supportive culture built on honesty and values. Wonderful scheduling and fast paced no nonsense explanations of culture and processes. Especially loved the inclusion of a day in the life of a publisher. Highly recommend application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Cincinnati, OH) in Sep 2021

Interview

Sounds great but you're basically working for free. The introduction video is not clear about the location. My concern is that you're called a publisher but you have almost no experience in publishing, and it's for print which is a very slow media now.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Phoenix, AZ) in Sep 2021

Interview

Was an easy interview process that detailed the job description very well. They were very nice an informative throughout the whole process and encouraged questions throughout the process. Would definitely recommend interviewing for this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Best Version Media

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Version Media in Aug 2021

Interview

Did an introductory phone interview! They were very nice & informative! I really enjoyed the interview & while i dont think this is the position for me i will Be applying for a different position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Ottawa, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very personable, very thorough, very informative. Two interviews in total, both were friendly. I do think they (being sales people) "sold" the job quite well, I imagine not a lot of people are game to take on a commission only position. They do a good job of reassuring you that training will be thorough. Their employee retention rate is really what sold me. People are able to succeed at the job, I'm people, so seems like a fit to me!

Interview Questions
  • They mostly asked what I do now, what attracted me to the role, and if I thought I could see myself doing the job.

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Davis, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

A short introduction and description of the company policy. Andy is very receptive to hearing out any questions I had in terms of hiring and supporting my own photographer and content coordinator.

Interview Questions
  • How prepared are you to handle the independent work contract?

Best Version Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Version Media

Interview

Went over the ins and outs of the job and went over training. Overall a great interview! Look forward to learning more about the company and get publishing. So excited! Great interview.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experience I had that qualified me for the job

Best Version Media

Application

I interviewed at Best Version Media

Interview

Very fun and professional interview process. Discusses a lot of opportunity to succeed within your specific community in which you live. If you want to go out into the world and talk with people I highly recommend.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What makes you stand out from other interviewers?

Best Version Media

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Version Media in Jun 2021

Interview

I had a Zoom interview. The interviewer was very kind and receptive. He clearly went over the job expectations and we had a positive discussion about my skills and how they match the demands and expectations for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What a time when you have to overcome an obstacle, and how did you do it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 123 Interviews