Best Version Media Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 133 of over 133 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Best Version Media

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Version Media

Interview

Super uncomfortable, it felt like one huge scam and was not a job i'd like at all. Would not want a second interview or position. Basically said I need to get a second job as i'd make no money

Interview Questions
  • They made me do math on the interview
    Answer Question

Best Version Media

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Best Version Media in Jul 2022

Interview

Was a great process throughout the three interviews. Each person took the time to really get to know me, and was not discussion focused. As a previous hiring manager, I found the entire process personable and smooth.

Interview Questions
  • What type of sales experience do you have and let's discuss how it can help strengthen the given role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Didn’t describe job at all, thought I was applying for a position but turned out to be for an entrepreneurial role. Confused because it seemed like they were looking for employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Portland, OR) in May 2022

Interview

Quick introduction to learn about the candidate followed by a detailed depiction of Best Version Media’s value proposition, compensation, and work culture. Went through two interviews before receiving a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a good fit for the company and how would your personal qualities and work experience benefit BVM.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Toronto, ON) in May 2022

Interview

It was efficient, and those conducting the interview were respectful and thorough. It was done over the phone, and the talent coordinator was respectful of my time, making sure to schedule interviews at the times that were best for me.

Interview Questions
  • Primarily they asked about my availability and my reasons for interest in the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Columbus, GA) in May 2022

Interview

Between the time I accepted the invitation to interview over the phone I had done lots of research and realized that the company's business model does not make sense or benefit anyone other than a small group of senior employees. Publishers accept lots of financial risk and are tasked with selling ad space in "neighbourhood" magazines, locking small businesses into one-sided long-term contracts

Interview Questions
  • Do you have strong initiative and a d-i-y mindset that can handle managing multiple publications per month?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2022

Interview

It went well, and the energy felt right. I don’t know how this is consider a scam. Their business has a good star rating. They've been around for decades. I think my name will be more recognized and it has potential.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me mostly about do I feel comfortable about me being a publisher.

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Warwick, RI)

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. There were two phone call interviews before they offered me the job. After my second interview I was immediately scheduled for my first job training session next week. The whole process of applying to BVM, interviewing, and then being onboarded took less than half-a-month. Very efficient process if you ask me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Blackfalds, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Blackfalds, AB) in Dec 2021

Interview

Contacted on time done online and quite professional. Followed by a second and a congradulations to being on boarded. Explanation of opening was outlined and a choice was also given. Now the training will start and i will learn more about the postition.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about how much time I could dedicate to the postion because they want me to succeed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Best Version Media (New York, NY)

Interview

Initially interviewed for "sister company" which was very hard to find information on. Had a total of 2 video interviews and a design assessment, all spanning the length of a month. After all of the time and effort spent I was told they decided to go with someone else. When I asked what the deciding factors were I was told they could not give that out. They sent my resume to BVM and I was surprisingly contacted a day or so later to do yet another design assessment. I was once again told they would not be going any further with me. I asked again, what it was so that I may improve in the future. I was completely ghosted. Have not- and at this point will not- hear back. I shouldn't be surprised as this was not actually the first time I had applied. The first time I didn't even make it to the interview process. The length of time I had spent trying for these positions was ridiculous, let alone being ghosted afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interviews