Best Version Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Best Version Media Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Version Media

1.9

Publisher Interview

Interview

They were nice and pleasant and convincing. I felt like it was a good job. I don't know if I will accept but it seems interesting. I enjoyed the interview it was casual. I think they seem reliable

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Super friendly and helpful people, they helped me every step of the way. They also called relatively quickly from when my application was sent to them. They were not super clear about the job position

Account Excecutive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

My over the phone interview process was very relaxed. The talent agent covered all the necessary info as far as compensation as well as daily functions. We also covered their core philosophy of having compassion for clients as well as executives.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Version Media.

Interview

The phone interview was first and then move on to first interview and possibly second. The interviewer was pleasant and easy to talk to. I feel like they went over the job well and answered questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your main weaknesses?   1 Answer

Publisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Applied on zip recruiter and they replied very quickly. They texted me to respond to text but took awhile in responding. They also sent me the wrong introduction video for a different position which provided some confusion. Interviewer was nice though.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Associate Publisher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Long Beach, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Quick and easy. There are 2 parts, the first was just going into detail about to position, the second part was just a follow up and job offer. Easiest interview I’ve ever had.

Interview Questions

Best Version Media Response

6 Apr 2020 – Media Relations

Thank you for your interview feedback!

Publisher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Version Media in February 2020.

Interview

Two phone interviews on two different days. They were pretty straight forward and informative. Easy and conversational with plenty of info and company history and such. Had to convince or show proof of concept considering the seemingly oversaturation of community magazines

Interview Questions

• Is this something you could see yourself doing?   1 Answer

Publisher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Tampa, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was quick and thorough, answered all my questions, wasn't rushed at all. She explained in detail how everything worked and so I don't see any reason for any surprises. Then said I would speak with the 2nd perso in charge of the interviewing process tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• If my future goals seemed inline with theirs.   1 Answer

6 Apr 2020 – Media Relations

Thanks for the feedback!

Editor Interview

Interview

It was a phone call with another leader from another magazine. They talked about what they did and what role I would play. It was then another phone call with someone in my region to discuss potential options on cities to work in.

Publisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Version Media (Bowling Green, KY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application and was quickly called back for a phone interview that was informative. However, the hiring manager I spoke with was rude and turned my idea of the company more negatively than how I started with the company.

Interview Questions

• What is something that we should know about you that I cannot already see from your application?   Answer Question

7 Jan 2020 – Media Relations

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you experienced during the interview process. We value your feedback and will use it to make improvements moving forward.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.